• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

If you post one pokémon for approval, then go to add another before anyone's come and approved the first, you shouldn't double post--just edit the first post you make to add the new pokémon.

Delcatty needs correct formatting.

Riolu's bank link needs to show you actually paying for it.

Pride
riolu.png

[F] [Steadfast]
Hold Item: None
Exp points: 0

Money here($20)

Evolving Skitty...

1 EXP/Battle Point...

Profile?

Uh...what IS the right format?

Last edited:

The same format you use for every species approval. The one that you used for the riolu, for example (although you should write "riolu" instead of using the sprite).

Also, don't go back and edit your old bank posts. Repost with the subtraction.

Evolving Charm?

Charm

skitty.png

[F] [Cute Charm]
Hold Item: Moon Stone
Exp points: 1 2 3
Approved[Starting Team]

I guess that's the format...

And is Riolu approved?

The format should be right in the first post--the Pokémon's species (in words, not in sprites, as Negrek has already reminded you), nickname if any, gender and ability. That's it. You don't need the original approval post, and Skitty only requires one experience point with a Moon Stone held, not three, and battles without the Moon Stone don't count.

Second, only battles that are actually completely finished even count. Two of those battles are still in progress, so even if Charm defeated an opponent that experience is invalid until the battle is actually over. The referee has to award it, and that doesn't happen until the end. The only post you need to link to is the post in which Minnow was disqualified and your prizes for that battle actually distributed.

Third, it's the Delcatty's format that's actually important. As far as I'm aware, you aren't supposed to just list the Skitty. List the Skitty's information following the correct format, and then list what the new Delcatty's information would be in the same format.

No, Riolu is not approved because Negrek asked you to repost your transaction in the bank, which you don't seem to have done yet.

I can't be bothered right now to do the evolution stuff, so I'll just fix Riolu...

Species: Riolu
Nickname: Pride
[F] [Steadfast]

$20

this is one of those link posts!

[Z?] Zigzagoon (M)
Ability: pickup
$5

[Scab] Starly (M)
Ability: keen eye
$5

[Motor+] Staryu (n/a)
Ability: natural cure
$7

[Screwdriver] Minun (F)
Ability: minus
$13

[Slinky] Bellsprout (F)
Ability: chlorophyll
$5

45 - 35 = $10 I'm so richhh

You have to link to the bank post where you made the transaction, not the post where your account got approved.

Let's see....I want a

Pichu(Male)-Price $10

Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

A Staryu-Price $ 7

Ability:Natural Cure
Move Mod: None
Body Mod: None

Thunder Stone-Price $ 10

Total $ 27

Paid on Bank here-

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1965&page=59

Did I do this right?

Not quite. First of all, please link to the individual bank post, not the page of the bank thread that your post is on. You can do this by looking at your post after you make it, finding the little number in the top right corner, and clicking on it. The new page that opens will be just the relevant post, so link to that URL.

Second, the bank post needs to link to your purchase post. Make a new post in this thread and try again.

Each post you make here needs to include all of the information in the previous posts as well as any corrections--there's no mention of your Pokémon at all in this post.

The link is technically fine, but you'll need to make one more new post in this thread with *all* of the information in it and then make sure that the bank post links to that one.

Problem with the bank link. See Kusarigamaitachi's post in the bank thread.

I'm evolving my Staryu.

From this...

[Ruse] Staryu
Ability: Illuminate
Item: Water Stone

To this:

[Ruse] Starmie
Ability: Illuminate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back