• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Buying a Dratini because im not the Gible fan I used to be anymore...And because I can.

Spr_4h_147.png

[Lancelot]Dratini(M)​

One of sir arthur's friends came back to life!

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH*cougcoughcough*

Getting a sig for Kenny.

Spr_4h_158.png

[Kenny]Totodile(M)
Ability: Torrent
Signature Attribute: Berserker

Kenny, like any Totodile, has a wierd habit of biting, slashing, punching or doing any other damage to whatever he spots. When he was young, his family teached him their ways of combat. After training for several weeks, he managed to let out his fury almost freely, going berserk and smashing whatever stood in his way.

In other words: once Kenny reaches a certain point of damage, he goes berserk, not thinking but instead attacking like mad.

Effects:
Once Kenny falls below 30% Health, he starts becoming much more agressive than he is normally. All of his attacks deal 3% more damage, but cost 3% more energy. If Kenny tries to chill when going berserk, he has to cool down, which means he won't be in berserk mode until 3 rounds after chilling. In addition, if he chills within the 3 action limit, the timer rests.
As long as Kenny is going berserk, he is unaffected by attacks that base on feelings(attract, scary face, charm, etc.). Finally, kenny is locked on physical attacks as long as he is going berserk.

Your effects section seems kind of inconsistent. First of all, you refer to the "cool-down" period after chilling as being three actions in one place and three rounds in another; presumably one is a typo, but you need to indicate which it is. Further, you say that Kenny can only use physical attacks, but he can obviously chill, too. So can he still use any of his non-damaging physical attacks, or is chill an exception to the rule? Finally, about the resilience against attacks based on feelings: what about things like swagger or taunt, that work based on getting the target angry?

It's "taught," not "teached."

Retrying to make mah porygon army! :D

[Death Canon] Porygon (-)
Ability: Download

[Death Canyon] Porygon (-)

[Gatito] Skelitten (F)
Ability: Pressure

[Spaekle] Croagunk (M)
Ability: Anticipation

Also buying a Up-Grade and another Up-Grade because I can.

LINOONE CAN DO MATH. REALLY.

Quick Question: Can I change my Pokémon's nickname when it evolves?

You can change nicknames at any time without having to seek approval.

While I'm here, I have a question of my own- how does Eevee evolve into Leafeon/Glaceon in ASB? Or Magneton>Magnezone or Nosepass>Probopass for that matter.

While I'm here, I have a question of my own- how does Eevee evolve into Leafeon/Glaceon in ASB? Or Magneton>Magnezone or Nosepass>Probopass for that matter.

Pokémon such as yanma, which require specific moves to evolve, are counted simply as evolving by level, and pokémon such as magneton, which require leveling up in a particular location to evolve, are again burdened with no restrictions beyond those for normal level evolution.

Ah, whoops.

...you know, I'm sick of having money. Better blow it all on expensive stuff I don't need.

Eevee (M) <Adaptability>
Beldum (X) <Clear Body>
[Charlotte] Spinarak (F) <Insomnia>
Tsuki (F) <Levitate>
[Scar] Skelitten (M) <Pressure>
[The Sugar Puffs Monster] Elekid (M) <Static>

Plus a Dawn Stone and an Electirizer.
And that comes to... lots.

(Question: how exactly do I use a Rare Candy on a Pokémon? Do I just link to the post where I received the Rare Candy when evolving?)

Retrying to make mah porygon army! :D

[Death Canon] Porygon (-)

[Death Canyon] Porygon (-)

[Gatito] Skelitten (F)
Ability: Pressure

[Spaekle] Croagunk (M)
Ability: Anticipation

Also buying a Up-Grade and another Up-Grade because I can.

LINOONE CAN DO MATH. REALLY.

Approved. Have fun with your Porygon army :D

Ah, whoops.

...you know, I'm sick of having money. Better blow it all on expensive stuff I don't need.

Eevee (M) <Adaptability>
Beldum (X) <Clear Body>
Tsuki (F) <Levitate>

Plus a Dawn Stone and an Electirizer.
And that comes to... lots.

(Question: how exactly do I use a Rare Candy on a Pokémon? Do I just link to the post where I received the Rare Candy when evolving?)

I got $149, not $159. And yeah, you just link to the post where you received the Rare Candy.

I got $149, not $159. And yeah, you just link to the post where you received the Rare Candy.

Whoops. Adding up fail.

Well, it is $159 now because I'm omitting the Dawn Stone due to random cryptic Blazhyadvice.

Eevee (M) <Adaptability>
Beldum (X) <Clear Body>
Tsuki (F) <Levitate>

Plus an Electirizer.

bank again

Here I go again!

Spr_4h_158.png

[Kenny]Totodile(M)
Ability: Torrent
Signature Attribute: Berserker​

Kenny, like any Totodile, has a wierd habit of biting, slashing, punching or doing any other damage to whatever he spots. When he was young, his family taught him their ways of combat. After training for several weeks, he managed to let out his fury almost freely, going berserk and smashing whatever stood in his way.

In other words: once Kenny reaches a certain point of damage, he goes berserk, not thinking but instead attacking like mad. When in this status, Kenny is almost totally unaffected by attacks based on feelings, thought, or things that include being able to think.

Effects:
Once Kenny falls below 33% Health, he starts becoming much more agressive than he is normally. All of his attacks deal 3% more damage, but cost 3% more energy. If Kenny tries to chill when going berserk, he has to cool down, which means he won't be in berserk mode until 3 action after chilling. In addition, if he chills within the 3 action limit, the timer rests.
As long as Kenny is going berserk, he is unaffected by attacks that base on feelings(attract, scary face, charm, etc.). kenny is locked on physical attacks as long as he is going berserk. If Kenny falls below 10% Energy, he will automaticly stop going berserk. In addition to all of the previously noted effects, the only non-damaging moves Kenny can use while going Berserk are Toxic, Swords Dance, and Chill, each for a reason-
Toxic because it is a move that directly 'hits' the target, Swords dance because it's a dance that makes him go violent, and Chill because it makes Kenny stop going berserk anyway. Finally, if a move like Torment, Taunt, or Swagger is used on Kenny, his fury and rage will rise even more, and th damage will be boosted by 5% instead of 3%, but will also cost 4% energy instead of 3% energy per attack.

I hope it's better now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom