• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?=351217&postcount=2171

My new revised team:

[N/A] Chimchar (male starter)-$10

Body Mod: If it encounters another Fire type, its attack will raise by 2 for the rest of the battle or until it faints. It can't be Baton Passed, can't be lowered, but it can be raised.

Move Mod: none

[N/A] Lapras (f) Ability: Water Absorb

Body Mod: none

[N/A] Gastly (m)

Body and move mod: none for both.

If anyone approves my team, that person has the option to add the previous 2 Pokemon from my last team that was never approved.

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?=351217&postcount=2171

My new revised team:

[N/A] Chimchar (male starter)-$10

Body Mod: If it encounters another Fire type, its attack will raise by 2 for the rest of the battle or until it faints. It can't be Baton Passed, can't be lowered, but it can be raised.

[N/A] Lapras (f) Ability: Water Absorb

[N/A] Gastly (m)

Body and move mod: none for both.

If anyone approves my team, that person has the option to add the previous 2 Pokemon from my last team that was never approved.

First off, the bank post you linked to doesn't work. And for body mods, you have to give an explanation for how and why the stuff works. For example, is Chimchar fiercely competitive, and can't stand to lose to other Fire-types?

And the previous two Pokemon can't be added unless you have the cash to pay for them, which well, you don't.

Ah, sorry for the double post, but I just got Twiggy's return message...

[Tutu] Pichu (M) -$10
Ability: Static
Body mod: none
Move mod: none

Yes he is. And I'll try again. And my Lapras and Gastly is part of my team. Just so you know. Here's my link. http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=351217&postcount=217 and this time, it works. I tested it.

Alright, I really hate to drag this on, but you have to repost all the information - Pokemon species, gender, bank post, etc. Also, you need to follow the proper formatting and stuff for Chimchar's signature attribute - take another look at the rules thread. It should be near the bottom of the first post.

Arragh! it's way too complicated! Just to end it, Chimchar won't have any attributes. Here's the link:http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=351217&postcount=217

[N/A] Chimchar (m) Ability: Blaze-$10 (This is my starter Pokemon)

Move mod: none

[N/A] Lapras (f) Nature: Water Absorb-$25

[N/A] Gastly (m) Ability: Levitate-$10

Bank link needs to link to the buying post.

Well, I never made a buying post. but I'll do it now.
I'll buy:
Chimchar (starter)-$10
Lapras-$25
Gastly-$10.

And just so you know, that was the buying post. Or not.

Well, I never made a buying post. but I'll do it now.
I'll buy:
Chimchar (starter)-$10
Lapras-$25
Gastly-$10.

And just so you know, that was the buying post. Or not.

The one I quoted was a buying post. But now you'll have to repost, with all the information, and include a link.

I would like to purchase a Vulpix, an Evee, and a Chickorita please.

That will use all of my $45.

I would like to purchase a Vulpix, an Evee, and a Chickorita please.

That will use all of my $45.

You don't seem to have made a post in the Bank. Your purchase needs to link to the transaction you made.

Also, you need to choose genders and, where applicable, abilities for your Pokemon. I'm assuming you don't want nicknames?

Does this include the buying stuff or should I just post the information only? And does the link has to be the buying post or the ASB account?

Looking at an approved post or the instructions would be immensely helpful.

Fine, let's walk you through the whole process, to clear up any confusion.

First, you make a purchase post in this thread. This will include all of your pokemon's information, following the format at the beginning of this thread. You can include the prices of the individual pokemon to make it easier for the approvers, but it doesn't change anything else if you do. Copy the direct link to the purchase post.

Purchase Post said:
Chimchar (m) Ability: Blaze

Lapras (f) Nature: Water Absorb

Gastly (m) Ability: Levitate

Then you make a transaction post in the Bank of TCoD. Link to the purchase post somewhere and do the 45 minus whatever you spent there. Copy the direct link to the transaction post.

Transaction Post said:
(link to purchase post, creative phrase optional)

45 - 45 - $0

Go back to the purchase post you just made. Edit in the transaction post link.

Purchase Post said:
Chimchar (m) Ability: Blaze

Lapras (f) Nature: Water Absorb

Gastly (m) Ability: Levitate

(link to transaction post, special words or sentences optional)

All of these will be reposts rather than editing any post you've done before now.

Buying an Abra for Lars The Turtwigs Birthday.

[Leaf] Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronize
Body Mod: None
Move Mod: None

$7 i think

Approved.

To those of you struggling with the approval process: yes, please do look at examples. Like this one. Click the links in posts people have made that have been approved, see what they link to and how they were formatted, and then make your own new posts that do the exact same thing. It really isn't that difficult.

See?

[Aqua] Eevee (F) <Run Away> (how could I possibly have forgotten her?)
[Force Majeure] Eevee (M) <Adaptability>
[Die Hand die Verletzt] Shuckle (F) <Gluttony>
[Fisticuffs] Tyrogue (M) <Guts>
[Rhaetulus] Pinsir (M) <Mold Breaker>
[Sanjakubo] Seedot (M) <Chlorophyll>

and a water stone, leaf stone and thunderstone.

Fifty-seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom