• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post here and Furret will give you a theme song.

all updated whoo :V

I don't actually send the songs to you, you'll have to find them. Try Youtube or torrents or P2P or whatever, shouldn't be too hard.

Ok so you told the forum post here for a theme song but your being biased against me. You post in my threads and you don't like me but fine whatever.

Ok so you told the forum post here for a theme song but your being biased. You post in my threads and you dont like me but fine whatever.
What did I do wrong now? You posted asking for a theme song and I gave you one. It's even a song I personally like. I really wish I could understand what you're saying.

What did I do wrong now? You posted asking for a theme song and I gave you one. It's even a song I personally like. I really wish I could understand what you're saying.

You just told me sorry I dont give theme songs to people who I dont liike.

I said you post on my threads all the time and you dont like me so why are you being unfair now? xD

Edit- sweet whats the song called

You don't know me that well, probably as some annoying random person, but, oh well.
Please no heavy metal, sorry.
May I have a song, please?
I don't mind Jpop or lots of things, and you have really good taste, so it shouldn't turn out that bad.

Back
Top Bottom