• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pranks/Jokes you've pulled

speedblader03

Don't read this
Just post any kind of pranks or jokes that you have pulled. Anything from something minor to ULTIMATE PWNAGE will do.

I once wrote "The cake is a lie!" in a guest book at a museum.

I'm also constantly tapping people on the other shoulder and getting them to look the wrong way.

Last edited:
I remember sticking a piece of chalk in the chalkboard eraser. Confused the teacher pretty badly.

And... um, I tend to slap people on the back a lot, so one day I slapped a sticky note that said "Kick me" on my friend's back.

Both of these are so old...

There's a Far Side comic captioned "Humor at it's lowest form" or something to that extent. It shows two aomebas (or paramecium, it's being a while since I looked at it) wearing clothes. One is holding the others shirt saying "Shirts on fire! Now it's out!"

I did this to my friends one April Fools day. It was fun. :3

The day before school started, I successfully Rickrolled Pinestar with my mp3 player.
Rickrolling people was the sole reason I put that song on there.

PhaRaoH and I were going to see a friend about a load of cards of mine when we got descended upon by a s**t load of little chavs (I'm not joking, the smallest was taller than her big brother who's around 5'3" and she's 5'5")!

Because of the way she was dressed they were asking us if we were devil worshippers! So after a couple moments, I got bored...

So, we decided to play along as we were litterally right beside Middleton Park, so I tried telling them that the devil worshippers were in THE MOST remote part of Miggy Park!

Then it got better: They asked how they could become part of their group!

So, as I could see that they were INSANELY gullible (to say they were English, but then again they were chavs), so as a joke I told them that what they would have to go out into the middle of the woods and shout out as loud as they could: "I LOVE MOKEY MOKEY!!!"

The daft sod who was following us still at that point did so, right there and then! I told them that he would have to go out into the middle of the woods, taking ALL the other chavs that were with him, and that they would ALL have to shout it out!

Never saw any of them again...

And PhaRaoH has moved...

The day before school started, I successfully Rickrolled Pinestar with my mp3 player.
Rickrolling people was the sole reason I put that song on there.

People do that to me all the time and I aways fall for it...

Me and my friends go around the school yelling YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.

I once rolled a ball of paper together and put it in my grandads shoes.

Hilarity ensues when he tries to put them on.

Me too =D I know someone was explaining "The Game" to someone, and right there in the outdoor countyard, I yelled "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" so the person explaining it yelled "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" then a whole bunch of other people yell "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" and by the way if you're reading this post YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Take an adhesive message maker and paste: "Do not ingest orally" on your neighbors cereal. I still can't believe she fell for it.

I don't really believe it either.

superglue a coin to a public floor. high traffic, narrow areas like stairs'd probably be best

At my school, not only does everybody know about the game, random people are always shouting YOU JUST LOST THE GAME. ...my school is about as nerdy as any high school is likely to get. We have computers in the lunchroom that a lot of people use for Starcraft, and Yu-Gi-Oh games are fairly common.

Anyway. Pranks.

Last April Fool's Day, I hacked my brother's computer account and did #9 and #3 on this list. He was confused and then angry when he found out. But it was very much worth the grounding.

...can't remember anything else rigth now; I'm sure there were a few, though.

I tend to forget what pranks I've pulled. However, I do remember a joke my mother and her entire senior class pulled on her last day of high school.

They decided to take a bunch of rats, I know, and let them free into the school. I do believe that quite a few of them are still roaming the halls. Poor high school. I laughed very hard when I was told this story.

When I was at Second Chance School (Leeds used to be the only place in Britain that had one cuz Leeds rules so much, but now it's shut down unfortunately) I did a Creative Writing course!

There were other Schools in Greece and Spain, and we got go to Spain, a tiny port town on the North Coast called Gijon!

There were six of us going, two guys, two lasses and two tutors! Both us guys got a double room in the hotels to ourselves as did the lasses and the tutors! We were going to stay in two hotels while we were there even though we were only there for four days!

The second hotel, called Hotel La Solar, had multiple floors unlike the first one and we had to take a lift up to our room which was on the fifth floor!

We were all going to go to our rooms and drop some stuff in there, but I had an idea! Since my roommate was paying no attention, I nabbed our room key and we both headed up in the lift!

We had to go down three corridors around two corners to get to our room! So when we got to ours I patted down my pockets and said "Oh, damn, did you pick up the room key, cuz I didn't?"

He said no! So I told him to go down to reception and get it! I said I'd wait there for, as there was no point us both going, and as he was going down in the lift I went into our room and dumped all our stuff inside!

When he came back empty-handed he failed to notice our gear was gone, and I managed to convince him to go check again at reception! I let him go on ahead, and as he'd gone down in the lift I called for it again!

When he EVENTUALLY came back I'd stuck the hotel room key in my pocket and stood so that he couldn't miss it! He then caught on to my prank, though...

Back
Top Bottom