• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Question for you Guys

Why all the hate, guys? Ultratron is a fabulous product! Here, I even took a screencap of my latest project using the program:

qmyosl.png

Okay. As an actual answer, there's no actual way to 'scratch' a pokemon game. The closest you can get by doing the least work would be basically ROM hacking one of the existing pokemon games. Otherwise you'd have to basically code the thing from the ground up in any one of several existing languages like C++, Java, Python, and similar.

Fun fact: Ultracon is the name of a transformers wiki. And apparently, the name of a plumbing service in Texas.

I love how Music Dragon just blows of how everyone else knows he's joking and just keeps going. He's even got a mob of followers and an account specifically for Ultraton, as well as polluting my other thread.

Also, thanks guys, I'll check out Python or whatever. Music Dragon, if you really could help, that would be nice, since apparently you can type Python. Also, I do have a Raisin Pokemon. That would work quite nicely, wouldn't it?

Dude, I'm sure that UltratonLover94 is just a regular old troll, not MD. MD is... MD, but he's not looking for a ban. (I think...)

No, because MD posted on Ultraton's page, and they speak too similarly for it to be coincidence. They even both obsess about raisins.

No, because MD posted on Ultraton's page, and they speak too similarly for it to be coincidence. They even both obsess about raisins.

Or what if that Ultraton is in fact MD that came out of a temporal paradoxical vortex on a solar eclipse on the thousandth year with 4 crystals of power that grant the wielder the powers of heaven and hell while riding a dragon that turns out to be a government conspiracy to prevent humans in knowing that we originally came from the moon which in turn came from the multiverse before the multiverse before the big bang which resulted in creating alternate timeliness in which dinosaurs now rule the earth instead of humans and the dinosaurs were eaten by dragons resulting in a time split that created a time line where all humans are instead dragons.

Or something.

Or what if that Ultraton is in fact MD that came out of a temporal paradoxical vortex on a solar eclipse on the thousandth year with 4 crystals of power that grant the wielder the powers of heaven and hell while riding a dragon that turns out to be a government conspiracy to prevent humans in knowing that we originally came from the moon which in turn came from the multiverse before the multiverse before the big bang which resulted in creating alternate timeliness in which dinosaurs now rule the earth instead of humans and the dinosaurs were eaten by dragons resulting in a time split that created a time line where all humans are instead dragons.

Or something.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

(de ja vu, anyone?)

Serious answer: I detest! Ultraton is one of the greatest things ever! It's so awesome, I not only paid $100: I paid $200!

Joke answer: Mohacastle, seriously. Music Dragon's always like this. Stop taking what he's doing personally. He and everyone else is just having a bit of fun. Don't be a Debby Downer, mmkay Debby?

Anyway, I'm not sure there's anything (other than Ultraton of course!) that'll let you make your own game from scratch.

(de ja vu, anyone?)

Serious answer: I detest! Ultraton is one of the greatest things ever! It's so awesome, I not only paid $100: I paid $200!

Joke answer: Mohacastle, seriously. Music Dragon's always like this. Stop taking what he's doing personally. He and everyone else is just having a bit of fun. Don't be a Debby Downer, mmkay Debby?

Anyway, I'm not sure there's anything (other than Ultraton of course!) that'll let you make your own game from scratch.
How many times do I have to tell you guys I know he's joking! I almost busted my gut laughing at him earlier.

I just wanted to point out again that I am the creator of Ultraton. Music Dragon is incorrect in that it can only be purchased through a Nigerian downloader - no, he's trying to scam you! Ultraton can only be purchased through this website.

I love how all of you changed your titles to Ultraton stuff. I even ended up doing it myself.

Pokemon Ultraton is the best program ever! See, this is a screencap of the title screen of one of the hacks I made with Pokemon Ultraton.
Y8Ds5.png

ultrarolld

Apparently you don't understand. Pokemon Ultraton v2.3.5 is the best in its class. On that note, introducing Pokemon Ultraton v2.3.5.1: now supporting Mac OS X 8.1 and below. This is the download link; if that doesn't work, try this. To apply, you'll have to register with at least $1000 in a Cameroon bank account. You'll have to fill out a form with your first, last, and middle name(s), two phone numbers, your current location (city and country), your zip code, your preferred P.O. Box, the name of the hospital you were born in, your birthday (day, month, year), your Social Security (or equivalent in your country) Number, your Passport Number, what you bought last time you went to the grocery store, a list of the pairs and brands of shoes you own, and a picture of yourself. Easy.

Well, that's the problem. I told them it was my Black 2 preorder, when it was really a coke. Silly me.

Back
Top Bottom