• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Chuck Norris Fact/Joke Board

Re: Random Chuck Norris Fact Board

Chuck Norris can come up with original Chuck Norris jokes.

No woman could give birth to Chuck Norris, so he had to go back in time and give birth to himself

Go to google.com, and enter "finfing chuck norris", then press "I Feel Lucky".

HAHAHA

There is a note in the back of the Guiness Book of World Records stating that Chuck Norris has all the records, and the ones posted in the book are the closest anyone has ever gotten to them.

When Chuck Norris plays Pokemon all the ones he wants assemble in alphabetical order and are roundhouse kicked into pokeballs. The ones he doesn't want, he rouundhouse kicks until they're cooler.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Chuck Norris would have roundhouse kicked it if it didn't.

(I know, that was horrible)

When a TCoD member asked Chuck Norris to read a thread, they got roundhouse kicked to the face for telling him what to do an because he's Chuck Norris. This is why the forums were down, Chuck Norris didn't want anyone to find out about it.

The Milky Way Galaxy doesn't have any black holes. It has Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris didn't kill the sheriff, the sheriff's head imploded and exploded simultaneously from prolonged exposure to CnAP(Chuck Norris' Awesome Presence)

Back
Top Bottom