• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

Holly Day: Why is every one so mean to England anyway?

6/10 DBZ never really intrigued me. It was kinda cool though. *goes to download animation so she can edit Future Trunks to England. Or Eragon. Or Angela. :3*

I haven't watched enough to know :P

And... England get's his revenge! But only after being shot by Romano TT_TT Poor England. And also, some little figure I won't click.
6/10

7.5/10

The blue looks nice on the Roar Of Time style, but it looks a bit hard to read and could be worse on the other layouts.

8/10 Looks very good now that you've cleaned it up.

You could always add more parts to the tag, you know...

7/10
POKEBALLS NYAA

Why did I even put my Chicken Smoothie stuff on there? It's not like they need to be clicked on.

(What!? Phantom in Forum Games? Translation, I GOT BORED.)

Hmmm, Spunky you're getting a.... 6/10... I do not promote the senseless murder of innocent pikachu.

5/10 Whoa you're Fluttershy? I mean that's her cutie mark and everything!

Not if you're a part of the fandom :D I guess I can't blame you though, Spunky. Ehh.

Commenting on the humming Raichu siggy.

That is awesome. So adorable too. I would have to give you a 10 out of 10. Its so cool!!!

Back
Top Bottom