• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

Lux, for Ever's usertitle, You have to be a MLP FiM fan to get it. Wait, actually, you don't. You just have to know what MLP FiM is. Or is Ever talking about another pony related thing? MLP FiM pwns all other pwnies, btw.

6/10

Ok, randomness, but it seems nice. Not the best, but still. (Also, i HATE randomness)

And where do I watch these "Leather Pants?"

When you know what will happen in your future, you may go a little crazy at all the varying futures. (See Duckman "The once and future duck" episode if you want some more clarifycation) So if you have the surprises, it makes life more fun!

6.2/10

Growing on me a bit.

(Leather pants = the link in my siggie, the lyrics below Marik and Bakura)

6/10
Still disagree...
But it's growing on me.

1/10 Um, what?

EDIT: Literal Pants! i was going to put Chibi Little Man but that would make even less sense. XP

Last edited:
I'm surrounded by people who don't even take the time to watch a mature oriented show like duckman and watches something called leatherpants instead...

7/10

I like the music symbol. ^v^

(I actually like Lux's usertitle. It's really nice, and true. Life does start, and it will always end, for everyone. A perfect usertitle lux.)

5/10

twelve soon dead? umm....that's just a meh to me...

8/10 I think I get it. If it starts at 13 and counts down, and 13 was "It begins"...you're counting down the days until something happens?

Back
Top Bottom