• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

7/10, I remember that one. Not my favorite though.

Decisive - Arc Rise Fantasia

Overused boss theme names FTW. From Arc Rise Fantasia (Freaking AWESOME game btw, and Cecil, Sarge, and Nikol kick freakin' ass in battle. L'Arc's not too bad for a main character either), this plays during a boss fight with a Contaminant Dragon.

7/10, it's okay, but given the fact I don't like FPS that much, I don't really like their music that much either. And if I do, it's gotta be Half Life, or anything Perfect Dark or older (Can't wait for the XBLA release of the original Perfect Dark this Winter)

CELESTIA BATTLE - Tales of Eternia/Destiny II

From my 3rd favorite Tales game (I've obsessed about the other two enough for people to know what the first two are, right?), this plays during normal battles in Celestia, and in Labyrinth of Nereid, and Shizel's Castle on the Celestia side of the Orbus Barrier.

Whee Touhou. Never played it, but would like to. Quite nice, but I like "U.N. Owen was Her?!" better. The instruments in this one are kind of weird for the melody. 8/10.

Here's an odd one: The Moon from Ducktales.

Yep. Who knew something so awesome could come from a licensed game based on a Disney series?

*Doesn't need to press the link as I've heard it so many times*

It's good, but really, it's starting to get overrated by now, and everyone's like "OMG The Moon is the best song ever" and it's on like, everyone's top 10 Video game tracks of all time, but I'm original so I don't like it that much. 7.5/10

Kraken of the Sea - Earthbound
Wacky song, but one of my favourites from Earthbound, if not my favourite, I do like Pokey Means Business! thought.

8/10
The melody is awesome, and it sounds great, the only thing that holds it back is the fact it do at times sound like Naruto music, and I hate that anime.

Cursed Leorina - Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
To begin with, a short message to everyone: If you haven't played this game, go do it.

Anyway, Cursed Leorina was creepy, seeing that she went from being a black pirate-girl to a huge lizard-like monster covered in collars(or what I thought looked like collars). Her scream was also rather damn creepy.

I can understand one disliking Naruto, but the music? The soundtrack for the anime is pretty good (And, when speaking of the anime, if you cast aside all of the filler, and Sasuke, it's really not that bad. It's just not good, and it doesn't get good at all until the Shippuuden arc).

Anyways, 9/10, this was my favorite boss in the game >.>

The Final Battle - Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

I think the title speaks for itself. This plays during the final battle with Fortinbras in Onimusha 4. This was also remixed for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, for when Soki transforms into the Black Oni.

Eeeh.... With this one I have to be perfectly honest.. Heard it all before. Which is to say, that same exact style of battle music has been heard in so many games it no longer has any feeling. The hard beating drums, choir lines.. it feels like a repeat even though I've never heard -that- song before. It felt very dramatic the first time, but it really doesn't hold that place anymore. 5/10 I'll give it.

For mine~
Final Battle theme from Xenosaga Episode 1

Meh, nothing special. The quality is shit, too.

Title Theme
From one of my favorite games, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story. I know, it's nothing special, but I felt the need to post it.

Next time someone posts a song without rating the one above, ignore them and the one that never was rated, would you, Erif?

Anyway, 9/10, that song was rather good, the GBA have rather bad quality, but that song still sounds great.

Guntz - Namco x Capcom
Namco x Capcom's version of Guntz's theme from Klonoa heroes, it fits the character so damn well it's not even funny.

5/10, I hated SA2, and its theme song.

Lament of Innocence (Leon's Theme)

Another one uploaded by me, and yet another Castlevania track. This one plays when Leon, Joachim, or Pumpkin Head (the player, typically Leon, since the latter 2 are unlocked) get to the 2nd floor of the Pagoda of the Misty Moon, Walter's area.

Back
Top Bottom