• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rebirth

Waterfall snapped out of staring at Umbreon and her hypnotizing glowing rings. He then turned his back to her and crossed his arms to not get hypnotized again.

"Well, Moonshine. At least I can stop calling you Umbreon." He said and then turned to face the river he had been swimming in before. "I'll go hunt for some fish..." He splashed into the river and had his floating device fill with air so that his head could stay above water.

"And you should begin looking for shelter for the night. Maybe find a hole or something. I'll track you with my nose after I've found something, alright?" He then ducked underwater and began searching for prey.

((Oh, and by the way, I got a DSi in England and now I'm on internet and writing this :D It's fun to tap letters and see them appear in the box :D.))

((:D))

"Okay, I'll do that." Moonshine then scampered off in the opposite direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After five minutes, she came across a big hollow tree that seemed to be inoccupied. "This'll do..." she said as she went in and fell asleep.

((And when do we meet up with the rest?))

((Mewtwo, you do realize that my character is several time higher then yours and Baku's characters? I have a hard time seeing how he'll fit in a hollow tree))

Waterfall, after some twenty minutes climbed up onto the river bank with a rather big Magikarp in his mouth. He spat it out, not used to the taste. "Yuk. I'm not gonna eat this..." He shook himself, releasing some ater from his wet fur, and picked up the Magikarp.

He had come up just where he had left Blade and Moonshine, and, after some sniffing into the air, ignoring the fish smell, he found their scent, and followed it.

He soon arrived by a big hollow tree, and in the darkness within it, he saw some light blue rings. He walked in. It was pretty big yes, but to fit together, Blade, Moonshine and himself had to squeeze together slightly. But, yes, it was better than nothing.

Waterfall dropped the fish onto the ground. "Here you go. I'm gonna find some food for myself. Fish is nothing for me." And then he scampered off again, looking for berries and any other eatable things.

Blade looked disgusted at the dead fish in front of him, before saying: "I think I was vegetarian before this"
He followed Waterfall out and began looking for something else to eat.

((short post due RP writer block))

After some minutes, Waterfall spotted a small bush. Blue berries dotted the green leaves. He ran over to it and picked a berry, sniffed it. It smelt good, but who knew, maybe it was poisonous. He licked the surface. It tasted good, and Waterfall was hungry, so he tossed it into his mouth and chewed.

"Ahhh..." His tastebuds danced on rainbows among clouds that rained popcorn. It was wonderful, in other words. He quickly picked some more and tossed them into his mouth as well. Satisifed after a few more mouthfulls, he decided to bring some more back to Blade and Moonshine.

Waterfall's ear twitched, and his nose picked up a scent. He stood still. He then recognised the smell and said,

"Oh, you. Next time, please inform me if you're going to follow me." He didn't turn around to look at the Gallade, but simply continued picking berries.

"FISH!" Moonshine said as a red fish was placed in front of her. "However, cooking it will prove to be difficult..." Moonshine looked down at her paws. "I'll make it work... someway or another..."

Waterfall returned to the hollow tree after finishing picking berries. He saw Moonshine looking hungrily at the Magikarp he had caught earlier.

"Hey. Here's some berries, if you want." He said, and released the berries from his grasp. There was about 15 berries, he couldn't carry anymore.

"Hopefully Blade picked some as well."

((Don't dieee!! D:))

Lupistar sat at the foot of a bush with Sorinak. He looked up to find small red dots on the bush.

"Berries...?"

He tasted one. It was spicy, yet sweet, like a cherry. At least his hunger wouldn't come if he kept this bush nearby.

Lucifer sighed, standing up. He stared at the brances holding small, round berries, and made a face before swallowing one.
"Pttth! Aw...gross, it tastes like honey..." Glancing along, he saw the now dead Magikarp next to the Umbreon. "I'll take that." he said with malicioys glee befre scooping it up in his strang jaws.

Moonshine growled. "That. Was. MINE." she said to the black dog.

Moonshine had never used violence unless it was self-defence.

But hunger got the best of her.

Moonshine used Shadow Ball, ignoring the fact that it was a Houndoom and it wouldn't do much. She had to get her food back; she hadn't eaten for a while.

"Whu-?" Waterfall started and looked at the Houndoom whom had taken the fish. Moonshine's fish. The Buizel watched as his friend charged and shot a Shadow Ball at the thief. Wait, since when did he begin to consider Moonshiine a friend? No time for thinking, it's time for action! He growled,

"Hey, you thief, we've got the advantage with type and quantity, so you better hand back our meal unless you want me to attack you!" Waterfall assumed that he could use moves like any other Pokémon. He silently made a small Watergun in his mouth, ready to fire it at any hostile move from the foe.

Back
Top Bottom