• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Recolored Sugimori Art

Hey sorry about the delay. There was a family crisis where a sibling had to get surgery. We are still kind of in a dervish of confusion and medical procedures, so please bear with me. You can continue to request, but please only 2 per person until i get them done.

Hmm... feel free to take your time, but can you please do a light grey espeon with blue-green eyes and a dark purple espeon with light blue eyes?

33ayy6g.png
8vtg29.png

24b40eg.png
The Darkrai one came out nearly exactly the same.

OK Trying to make the images transparent is making em go insane. I'm sorry, but I can only recolor now. I know the quality around the edges may not be great. I just can't figure out how to make them transparent. Ask an expert.

xftbw0.png

vr3i2f.png

Which version? It should be pretty easy making them transparent if you're using Elements...

Look over at the Layers window over on the right. if there's what looks like a lock next to a layer called Background, a quick way to unlock it is to double click it like you're going to rename it. After you close out that rename-layer-window it should be unlocked.

Once you've done that, just use that magic wand tool and delete the space around the art. If there's some fuzzy stuff around it, go to Select > Modify > Expand... and set it to Expand by like, one pixel, before you delete the selected area. Then just don't flatten the image, and save it as a PNG. I should stay transparent.

I remember there being some other complex way I used to do it a couple of computers ago that takes way too long. If the part that's frustrating you about the transparency is just the effort in doing so, can't help you there. That's pretty much the quickest way.

I hate my computer. It is not letting me past the image into anything at all. I hat this so much.

Can you please explain to me what you mean by undersides?

Back
Top Bottom