• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rescues

Awaiting rescue.
PMD1
Pass:

?-?74(m)ROH-???-97?H
?W????44C9?5??MFJ?
??T?X5(m)??62??(f)5J3?

I'm willing to wait for a month for this rescue. Mainly because I got so close to Lugia.

Last edited:
@ Bulbasaur: I'm gonna rescue you 8D maybe I can do it in a day, even ;p

edit: I did it ^^

?-?!4(M)PRH-??!597?H
?W-?M?45C9?5M?MFJ?
?0T?X5(M)??62S?(F)5J3?

good luck!

Last edited:
Awaiting rescue

PMD1
Purity Forest 14F
Rank A
Password:

(...)H?79 MYO?(m)1?? M39?-
4(...)??? ?71(f)(m)?4? K!7PJ
??S?+ TKHT6Q?? F2RT(...)

(m)=Male sign

(f)=Female sign

I found a tight belt this time so I can wait a bit.

WarDragon: Sorry if this is a bit late. Here's your thank-you mail. I hope you will enjoy the prize. It'll save you a trip to purity forest.

?-P!4(m)PFH-??!P97?H
?W-?M?45C9?5M?MFJ?
OOT?X5(m)??62S4(f)5J3?

Awaiting rescue

PMD1
Purity Forest 14F
Rank A
Password:

(...)H?79 MYO?(m)1?? M39?-
4(...)??? ?71(f)(m)?4? K!7PJ
??S?+ TKHT6Q?? F2RT(...)

(m)=Male sign

(f)=Female sign

I found a tight belt this time so I can wait a bit.

OK, I'll take this one. I might be able to do it by tomorrow. No promises.

To Wardragon: Yes, it did go well.
EeveeEvo:
Finished!

(...)H?!9 MTN?(m)1?!H39?-
4(...)5?(...)?72(f)(m)?48K!7PJ
?(f)S?+TKHT6Q9?F2RT(...)

No need for thank-you mail (The 3 joy seeds I got from rescuing you were enough).

But bulbasaur, I insist you take my gift!:sweatdrop: It's not much though...
The thank you mail password is...

(...)H1!9MT(...)?(m)1?!X39?-
4(...)5?(...)?72(f)(m)?48K!7PJ
9(f)S?+TKHT6Q94F2RT(...)

Thanks! Now might actually get celibi (thats how you spell it right?).

Thanks for the thank-you mail. Celebi is still 85 floors away. I cannot rescue you past 30 F (Although I can try). So... good luck. You'll need it.

Well bulbasaur, I guess I have some pretty bad luck. I don't want to lose my tight belt!
Could someone rescue me? There are to many pp zero traps and too few max elixers!
Having a entire group attacking giving you status effects doesn't help either...

PMD1
Rank S
Purity Forest 27F
Password:

(…)M?7T MYO?(M)1?? 2(F)K?-
4(…)??? ?71XR?4? K9NPJ
??S?+ (F)KHT6Q?? F2RT(…)

Well bulbasaur, I guess I have some pretty bad luck. I don't want to lose my tight belt!
Could someone rescue me? There are to many pp zero traps and too few max elixers!
Having a entire group attacking and giving you status effects doesn't help either...:dead:

PMD1
Rank S
Purity Forest 27F
Password:

4(…)??? ?71XR?4? K9NPJ
??S?+ (F)KHT6Q?? F2RT(…)

Having a entire group attacking and giving you status effects doesn't help either...:dead:

PMD1
Rank S
Purity Forest 27F
Password:

4(…)??? ?71XR?4? K9NPJ
??S?+ (F)KHT6Q?? F2RT(…)

I don't think I can do this one. Proceed, Wardragon if you want. I will try, too. If Wardragon beats me to it, oh well. It's not like I rescue for the rewards.

Here lemme have a shot at it.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realised it was PMD1, where I'm not good in...

I died at floor 15 D; I might try again later

edit: mission accomplished :3

(...)M?!TMXR?(M)1?!S(F)K?-
4(...)-?7?72XR?4MK9NPJ
?0S?+(F)KHT6QS?[F2RT(...)

good luck with getting to the top and watch out for the Venomoth ^^

Last edited:
PMD Darkness, Temporal Tower :( I forget what level exactly... somewhere around 10 or 12... it doesn't sound as bad compared to people at 40 or 70, but...

Rescue Number: 0000 0045 2191! Thanks bunches~~

PMD Darkness, Temporal Tower :( I forget what level exactly... somewhere around 10 or 12... it doesn't sound as bad compared to people at 40 or 70, but...

Rescue Number: 0000 0045 2191! Thanks bunches~~

I think I'll be able to do this one. I'm assuming you have WFC because you gave me the 12 digit number.

Also...

WarDragon, Thanks! Heres my thank you mail

(...)MP!T MXY?(M)1?! W(F)K?-
4(...)-?7 ?72XR?4M K9NPJ
00S?+ (F)KHT6QS4 F2RT(...)

Last edited:
Okay I finished MidnightSaboteur! I put it on Nintedo WFC so just check there for your A-ok mail. I also sent a reviver seed so you will ask for one less rescue.

Oh wow, thanks so much, EeveeEvo :D That was quick~

any requests for the thank you item? I've got pure seeds and the blue item thingies and orbs or whatever~

I guess a pure seed would be all right. It wasn't much trouble because I have a charizard that knows heat wave which is great for monster houses.

Anyone who has gotten past Treeshroud Forest, can you save me? T___T

I died in a Monster House on B5F so it shouldn't be that hard to get me. ;_;

Here is the password~ (the _ means it's the break in the password lines, where it goes from white to yellow)

C7NRQ+_R@844#_XP88+C_-9T&8T_NQ-3FP_%=N&@C_PYYX47_2%T84Y_K0-%%2

Tell me if it doesn't work and I'll check it. ;_;

Please help me ;_;

Idk why but when my main died, it didn't use a Reviver seed.

Back
Top Bottom