• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rescues

M46=W1 +Q@RXN HF-QX5
#%N&JJ FQTRM# @2+93-
RSS82% CJN&KP 6JXWTF

PMD Explorers of Time

Crystal Cave doesn't like me much. I'm in no real hurry, and I have a couple of rare items I'd be willing to give up. Ask for anything; I'll see if I have it.

THANK YOU

Sorry, I don't. I think I'll just send you one of my more valuable items, I don't have much right now, I lost a lot of my good things when I died one time. Sorry about that....

Code:
S1SS%F RN1XCR =3J7SM
638&74 R4JJ=F -6+CP&
MPNQYX -5C&41 XW7-H&

Gahgahgah…fainted in Mystifying Forest 8F I think. I don't know what I have for item rewards but I have…meh, nothing too great really but 8 floors isn't that bad, I hope. >_>

X=5#SX XQ5NW2 PX79ST
NK5&X@ %5N%H8 =W02FQ
70=++H &CRYKN X#TJ6X

M46=W1 +Q@RXN HF-QX5
#%N&JJ FQTRM# @2+93-
RSS82% CJN&KP 6JXWTF

PMD Explorers of Time

Crystal Cave doesn't like me much. I'm in no real hurry, and I have a couple of rare items I'd be willing to give up. Ask for anything; I'll see if I have it.

THANK YOU

Im on the way to save you right now!

Oops. I gave up on it a while ago because I'm impatient like that. But next time I'll wait longer. ^^; Sorry sorry sorry!

?T?7NMRSF9(m)???FS??K
?!????F4-9?(m)??4HH?
??T?(m)54??(f)S??N92J?

(m) is the male symbol, (f) is the female symbol.

Easy rescue, i'm just being lazy.

Re: Rescues Help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

*=male symbol+=female symbol
My rescue code:!*?6...*RX*Y1??1F5?-
?W????43XJ?8??NPP?
??S?929??P7??4QR!...
:sweatdrop::unsure::yawn::huh::talking: PLEASE help me!!! my poor charmander... Please??!!!! Save ME please?:)

Re: Rescues cont.

I forgot. I'm at Magma Cave at 23F. I know it will be hard but great prizes for helping. I'll send you a couple gold ribbons, gummis, and other great items. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::love::love::love::huh::huh::huh::blank::blank::blank::sunglasses:

I highly doubt that anyone really does rescues anymore, but...! It's worth a try.

6RCY8093RNS4&MCX6M
X+N&NW3Q&P5Q5WT5KC
C627-057K8%53R6%=Q

I'm on Zero Isle West, B7. As for rewards... Well, I've got a lot of stuff to offer. No Gummis because I hog all of those, but I have a bunch of TMs, hold items, exclusive items, and several evolution items.

Bumping the thread in case if people are interested rescuing.

Pokemon Mystery of Time- Stuck in the Bottomless Sea on the 34F

18RH=RN=NQ+XFHQ@
56HYF&-J02MSPP90T
K-4P-R2P18T@3=1JPNC9#

Offer awards such as vitimins and joy seeds.

I would like to have someone to deliver a reviver seed to me.

Bumping the thread in case if people are interested rescuing.

Pokemon Mystery of Time- Stuck in the Bottomless Sea on the 34F

18RH=RN=NQ+XFHQ@
56HYF&-J02MSPP90T
K-4P-R2P18T@3=1JPNC9#

Offer awards such as vitimins and joy seeds.

I would like to have someone to deliver a reviver seed to me.

I'm on my way, that is if you're still waiting.

EDIT: Done!

=1SFJ3TYY&2-W1Y1FX
-H2&N2@KXQ8QQJX48M
T@3K=RJS7W0168CW57

No real need for thank-you mail. :)

Last edited:
+R1K#+ 0=K8N& 6Y7F0&
Q19&KW 3Y5KY# %7YXCS
M=20=R HJ8XFK P9K#7N

Explorers of Time. Zero Isle West. Floor B20.

I've been stuck for about a year. I'm not sure what items I have, but I'll give you whatever I have.

I'm on my way, that is if you're still waiting.

EDIT: Done!

=1SFJ3TYY&2-W1Y1FX
-H2&N2@KXQ8QQJX48M
T@3K=RJS7W0168CW57

No real need for thank-you mail. :)

Thanks for the rescue. You sure you don't want to have rewards?

I highly doubt that anyone really does rescues anymore, but...! It's worth a try.

6RCY8093RNS4&MCX6M
X+N&NW3Q&P5Q5WT5KC
C627-057K8%53R6%=Q

I'm on Zero Isle West, B7. As for rewards... Well, I've got a lot of stuff to offer. No Gummis because I hog all of those, but I have a bunch of TMs, hold items, exclusive items, and several evolution items.

Done with the rescue!
#&CN#5R0SW5FQ+XQ+8
TH1&MP+JM3&Y-4X8MS
S#41@=&-41K-63C2YM

Last edited:
I'm in, uh, World Abyss, B15F. In Explorers of Sky, if that matters. I don't know how successful this thread is in getting rescues, but I can give pretty much anything—I get all the gummis I can and then hoard them, also TMs. I haven't seen a Gold Ribbon yet, but I could promise to give you the first one I get or something. EDIT: Not Gold Ribbon. I've seen those. I mean the things that raise you five levels; Gold Seeds or something?

QNH==17HS2X1X558W-
C6H&TY0X2-366NN8KT
--J@FP+QJP9K1-1WKR

Last edited:
I'm in, uh, World Abyss, B15F. In Explorers of Sky, if that matters. I don't know how successful this thread is in getting rescues, but I can give pretty much anything—I get all the gummis I can and then hoard them, also TMs. I haven't seen a Gold Ribbon yet, but I could promise to give you the first one I get or something. EDIT: Not Gold Ribbon. I've seen those. I mean the things that raise you five levels; Gold Seeds or something?

QNH==17HS2X1X558W-
C6H&TY0X2-366NN8KT
--J@FP+QJP9K1-1WKR

=1RPSY P%N39X P4Q014
=FY&Y4 H0H=28 @8WJ8M
K6JX29 Q0CP+K -3HTR9

(Reviver Seed included for those damn Earth Power Nidoqueens :c) No need for thank you mail!

Back
Top Bottom