• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rift in the Dimensions

Mara stared blankly for a second, stunned that in just a moment, that that Lloyd had already put on such a cheerful guise. Mara soon composed herself and cleared her throat to speak.
"Well, mr. Lloyd, I am a Mawile. That is my species name. And, whoever you are, I'm just Yua's friend. I met her here, wherever this place is. I am not a bodyguard of any sort, though I'm also not disloyal. And mister Kotemon, though I do not want to invade privacy, would you mind taking off your hood? I would like to see your face."
Mara spoke, quickly forming opinions and taking notes.
That Lloyd boy is odd. I hope I will be able to understand him. And that large man, he is very serious. He must have secrets or at least be reserved. I should keep a close eye on him. And, insulting Yua like that!! I can't believe him! Yua is a very nice human!!
Mara turned and looked at Yua, hoping, if they got home, that Yua could protect her family from trainers, and if needed, be her trainer herself.
She is the best human I have met.

Baldur scanned his sorounding quickly. He turned down to the small creature with the mouth on the back of it's head.After starring for several seconds he turned forward and said
"My name is Baldur. It may be a bad idea to stay in one place."
He made his way once again towards the lights.

"Buh?" Sand blinked and Kuro looked slightly wide-eyed.

"It's almost as if we completely blanked out for two months," she said. She looked around and sighed. "At least we weren't left behind." Sand nodded.

"Yeah. So..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Anyone willing to fill us in on what we missed?"

"Ugh..." Gold eyes snapped open. A teenager sat up and gingerly rubbed his head, readjusting his hat. "What the...?" The whole world... It was just a plain that went on and on! This wasn't anywhere near home. He saw some figures in the distance but they were... Odd. And the whole place felt otherworldly. The boy snorted and got up. That wasn't going to stop Gold, no sir. He walked toward the figures.

Yami Marik chose now to take a look around him. The plain certainly did stretch on forever, and with the exception of a small group of mortals (including the one who had attacked him earlier,) it was completely abandoned.

And even if the Gods let me challenge those fools to a Shadow Game, that mortal knows what I'm capable of. Surely by now he's- hello, what's this?

He had caught sight of another being, one separated from the rest. That one looked like it had just gotten up and was now moving toward the others.

That can be easily remedied.

Yami Marik began to move to intercept the being.

"Well, I think that it may be safer and easier to stay here," Mara said.
Mara looked around, scanning the area.
Oh no, Mara thought.
Her eyes came to rest on a teenager, with punk look that to Mara said trainer.
A trainer. Maybe. But if it is a trainer, then I need to leave.Now. trainers are dangerous and evil.
Mara put together a thoughtful look.
"But you may be right," Mara said, pretending to be reluctant.
"It might be best to keep on the move. Let's leave. Now." Mara said, her pace quickening near the end of her statement.
I hope I was convincing.
"Let's go Yua. That boy might be a trainer."

Last edited:
((How in the world does Mara know about Gold? For one thing, Gold is from Special, for the other, I doubt wild Pokémon know about trainers, even famous ones, from other regions.))

((Sorry, I thought you were playing game Gold. I'll go read up on special and edit my post.
Mara is from game-Emerald plotwise. Of Course all the 4th generation poke, exclusive or not, appear. So, to clear things up, we'll count Special-verse and Game-verse as different places for pokemon?))

EDIT: I edited it

Last edited:
((Just for the record everyone, I talked to Skymin a while ago, her computer is dead, and she managed to contact me over Youtube, because her Wii doesn't like our forums. She told me to tell you guys that she'll soon be buying a laptop so she'll be back in some weeks))

((Hey guys.

Sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth for the past few months, but I do have an explanation.

Male Gardevoir's right. Remember when I made my post about how my computer had finally stopped acting up? Yeah. It just went ahead and died instead. I mean completely dead, won't even turn on or anything. So for the past four months or so I've been completely computer-less, especially since the internet for my Wii won't load this page and, if it does, gives out after a few minutes.

There's also the fact that my life has taken a huge turn for the busy. Not only do I work now, but I've also started college AND have had a 2 year-old child added to my life (my dad's girlfriend and her daughter have moved in), and due to a failed attempt to get financial aid for school, I'm pretty much broke. I'll get that money back eventually though, as it's hidden in someone else's account and THAT person is now broke, but that's a long, crazy story.

But I will return. When I get my money back, I'm buying a brand new laptop, one that won't act up constantly like my ancient piece of crap.

I know my track record running this game has been ridiculously spotty, and I'm sorry. Hopefully, when I get my new laptop we'll get this thing running again. :D))

Back
Top Bottom