• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

"We can seperate. And if we find the Dew Drop, we can sightshare." Mark suggested. "And if we're going to travel together... well, that could work too, but it would take more time. And every second we waste time here, Giovanni comes one step closer for finding the dew drop. So we are all okay with going to Hoenn first?"

"Um, hi..." Aria greeted, releasing Sakura and Goldensong.

Last edited:

Echo nodded and turned into a Togetic.
"Are... we ready?"

Meryn nodded solemnly.
"I'll ride on my Lantern. Shard, would you mind if I followed you?" Meryn asked, holding out Kiri's ball.

"That's across the ocean, right?" asked Shard. He changed into a Golduck. "No problem. I'm the best swimmer among Pokemon."
He turned to Goldensong. "Hi...?" He looked at her Pokemon. "So, uh........."

"If everyone is okay with going to Mt. Pyre first then... Wait! Isn't there a Pokémon Tower in Kanto? We could take the Magnet train to Saffron then go to Lavender!" Mark said. "It's worth a try, right?"

"I was curious about what you were saying," Aria said quickly. "Can I help you guys find the Dew Drop?"

The Pokemon Tower?
"There's also the Lost Tower in Sinnoh... We might need to try that one too..."

Last edited:

Alex then turned to his partner, Kali, who was curled up nearby. He spoke with her telepathically.
Are you listening, Kali? Do you have any ideas of your own?
Kali lifted her head and turned toward Alex, initially replying only to him.
Yes... and I do have one idea.
Then she spoke aloud, to everyone.
"There are just too many possible options. I think we should split into small groups and try different options."

Alex nodded. "Well, I can agree with that. If anyone needs a ride though, Kali and I can help out. Although I do still think that infiltration would be our best option."

"When we get to Hoenn," said Shard, "Then we can split up. We'll need to choose groups when we get there, or that can be now."

"Ummm... I'm confused... I thought we were going to Kanto first..."

"I don't know," Aria cut in. "But I think that we should stay together until we know where we're going." She pet Goldensong's tuft of fur on her head. The Ninetales purred.
Meanwhile, Sakura was looking around for another Pokemon.

"Oh, we are? I must not have been paying attention..... either way," said Shard, "We're going to have to split up, like someone else already said. And like I said, we're going to have to choose groups sometime."

A telepathic voice came to Shard. Get me out of here.

He groaned humorously and knocked on a Poké Ball on his belt, releasing the Pokémon inside. It was about as tall as Shard, with slippery blue skin. Its fingers and toes were webbed, and it had four spike-like protrusions on its head.
"That's great.... but you repeated everything everyone else said," said Isaribi.

Aria giggled. For some reason, that Golduck reminded her of something, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Sakura approached the Golduck and asked, "Do I know you? No, I don't. Then who are you? I'm Sakura."

Isaribi was slightly intimidated by the Scyther. "Um....... my name is Isaribi," she stammered. "You, er...... look... scary?" She raised a webbed finger.

"Hey, could we please get a definite plan or leave already? Team Rocket's not going to wait for us to go after the Dew Drop," Meryn stated, getting nervously impatient.

"I agree... I'll go with the group going to the Pokemon Tower in Kanto... I'll wait at the train station for the magnet train..."
Echo walked out of the underground and winced at the light of Goldenrod City.

Last edited:

Aria replied, "Good idea, but I don't know what's going on." She turned and followed Echo.
Goldensong began to groom herself.
Sakura stepped back. "It's okay, I just wanna be friends."
Aria recalled her Pokemon.

"We're trying to find the Dew Drop... so we can use it... to ressurect the Eons..." Echo said quietly as they walked.

Isaribi waved to the Scyther as Shard brought her to his side. "Let's go," he said to the Golduck, and walked out of the underground with her at his side.

Back
Top Bottom