• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Shard followed Alex toward the forest. He would have to transform near water, due to the fact that Golduck were much faster in the water than on land. He couldn't wait to get to the ocean, and decided to call on Dusk if there was some sort of reason he couldn't transform.

Echo walked into a clearing in the forest north of Saffron, and began transforming into a Togetic. When he finished, he experimentally flapped his tiny wings, and took off.
Hmm... Kanto hasn't changed at all since the last time I was here...
Echo changed directions and headed East to Lavender Town.

Aria followed Shard, with Goldensong close behind. She was anxious to turn into a beautiful Ninetales. "Tell me when," she said.

"Don't worry, Meryn... Humans Fly and Surf on their Pokemon all the time. Just pretend that's what you're doing. If we split up now, we could very easily get lost or miss each other."

As they finally reached Ilex forest, Alex began to lead the others to the right (West), off the beaten path. He reached a cliff that overlooked the ocean, but was hidden from view from the city.
"All right, it's time to get ready. Come on out, Kali."
Alex opened his Pokeball that contained his partner. Kali stretched out and looked around. "It's about time, Alex.." she complained. "You know how I dislike it in there."
"Yeah, I know... I'm sorry." Alex gave her a hug. He then looked at the people who had come with him. "Whoever can fly or swim, transform, and whoever has a partner who can fly or swim, let them out." Alex then shapeshifted into his Flygon form.

Mark didn't follow Echo to the route north of Saffron, he rather walked straight to route 8, let out Mightyena and Luxray, then transformed.

"So, we're going to Lavender, Echo will come with us as a Togetic. We'll see if we can find the Dew Drop or at least some clues." He barked to his two Pokémon. Mightyena nodded and Luxray searched for anyone who might spy on them. "All clear." he said when he was finished.

"Lets go... run!" Mark dashed off to Lavender, following him was Mightyena on his right and Luxray on his left.

In Lavender there seemed to be a big commotion, and where the Pokémon Tower was... "Nothing. What has happened?" Mark said, and went behind a bush to transform back to human.

"The others should see this." Mightyena said when Mark returned. "No, first I'll just gather some information..." Marked approached officer Jenny. "What has happened?" He asked.

The officer turned and looked Mark straight in the eyes. "You don't know?" Mak shook his head. "No, I live in Johto, we don't get much radio signals from here." He said, "So, what happened?"

Officer Jenny sighed. "Some days ago, some men in black -Team Rocket- searched the Pokémon Tower for something, apparently it was a purple orb or something." The Dew Drop. Mark thought, No doubt about it. Blue and red equals purple. "They didn't find it, they became mad and blew the whole tower up with a few Electrodes. The last thing they said was 'Giovanni won't be happy when he hears about this' or something along those lines." She turned and looked at the ruins of the Pokémon Tower.

"Shame." Was the only thing Mark could say, but actually, he thought good. The Rockets didn't find the Dew Drop. Good and bad for us. "Yes it is." Jenny interupted Mark's thinking. "And all those dead Pokémon, the graves...."

Mark nodded, then spoke telepathically to Mightyena and Luxray. Now they should get to know this. He hid behind a stone, his eyes began to glow blue as he was Sightsharing.

To Alex, Shard, Echo and all the others, they should see what he saw through his eyes: The ruins of the Pokémon Tower, officer Jenny talking about Team Rocket destroying the tower and destroyed graves.

Mark's sightshare kicked in when Echo touched down on top of a tree at the north end of Lavender.
Wow... That's horrible... The only good that came of this is that there is one less place to search, and the Rockets don't have the Dew Drop...
Echo jumped from the tree as he transformed back into a human.
----
Echo walked to where he saw Mark talking to Officer Jenny, sat down in the shade, and waited for the new plan to come.

"I've got both," said Shard, and transformed into a Golduck. He let Isaribi stay out; how often was it that Golduck traveled alone? "Let's dive in, but when you tell me to."

Meryn nodded happily. She let her Lantern out of his Pokeball and into the water.
"I'll stick to the water, then. Kiri's been eager to get out for a wh-" she started saying before Mark's sight share came. The vision was a relief, but also horrible at the same time. If she remembered correctly, her mother's Swellow had been buried there.
"Mark, you don't know where they're headed next, do you? Where will you go?" she asked him telepathically.

"No idea for your first question, one for the second. We will probably head for Hoenn too. If so, we'll be taking a boat from Vermilion City to Lilycove. Is it possible for you to meet us there?" Mark responded to Meryn, telepathically.

"Mark, Echo is here." Luxray whispered to his owner, pointing with his tail at Echo. Mark walked over to him. "We'll head for Hoenn, if that's okay. Boat from Vermilion to Lilycove." He said.

"Ok then... I'll fly..."
Echo dashed into the forest, and transformed.
He took a deep breath as he took off southwest, towards Vermillion city.

"Yah...I'll just be hitching a ride on one of you two. Manectrics aren't exactly aerodynamic." Travis said. Inwardly, he was shaken at the sight of the ruins of Pokemon Tower. "...Well, we should head to Mt. Pyre...and fast."

Alex was suddenly hit with Mark's sightshare. He focused a telepathic response to him.
Wow... Well, if there isn't any other places in Kanto, perhaps you can head to Sinnoh. Mt. Cornet and Turnback Cave are possibilities that come to mind there. We're just about to leave for Hoenn... It'll be a long trip.
Kali meanwhile spoke with the others. "Alex and I can both carry one person each. Who would like to ride with me?"

Echo touched down in Vermillion a minute later, and headed toward the Ferry to wait for Mark.

"And I'll run." Mark ran to route 8 and behind the same bush where he had transformed before, he transformed again.

As a Mightyena, he dashed towards Saffron city, Luxray and Mightyena following him close behind.

"Are you sure you don't want to be in your Pokéballs?" Mark asked as they arrived in Saffron.

"We're sure." Mightyena said, turning south towards the southern guard house.

"Fine." Mark said. The humans looked surprized at Pokémon in the city without their trainers.

Hah. Mark snickered at the humans faces.

Then Kali telepathically said something. "We'll be heading for Hoenn too. Boat from Vermillion to Lilycove." He said back.

"I'll take you up on that." Travis said, shivering slightly and moving towards Kali.

...Let's get there quick... Beka, plainly shaken somewhat, requested. After all, she had family at Mt. Pyre that could be at risk.

As he walked, Echo searched through his bag for a pass for the ferry.
He pulled it out and waited at the beginning of the dock for Mark, knowing he had to travel quite a way to get here from Saffron.

((Mewtwo, sorry I haven't replied sooner, I just... forgot that post of yours. Okay, you can have a black Vulpix, but it'll be some kinda mutation))

At the end of route 6, where no one saw him, Mark transformed into a human again.

"I think you'll go back into your Pokéballs." He took out his Pokémon's Pokéballs and returned them. Then he entered Vermillion.

"This place is nice..." He mumbled to himself, then approached Echo. "Got the card?" He saw it in Echo's hand. "Good, then lets go."

Mark entered the big boat and showed one of the sailors his pass. "Right." The sailor said. "Your room is over there." He pointed to the third door to the left. "Thanks." Mark said and entered his room. There was a nice cozy bed there, a desk, a telephone. Like I would need that. Mark chuckled, then let out his Pokémon.

"Mighty!" "Luuux!" The two Pokémon said. "We're in the boat now. We'll stay here for the night, kay?"

"Right." Both said and curled up close to eachother, ready to have a good night sleep.

"THE FERRY WILL DEPART IN 5 MINUTES! EVERYONE WHO HASN'T BOARDED TILL THEN WILL BE LEFT!" A big voice said, probably from the sailor Mark had showed his pass to.

"Time to sleep..." Mark leaped into the bed, and was about to close his eyes and sleep, when he remembered something.

"Shouldn't the other group take the ferry from Olivine? It would be the best idea..." Mark yawned.

No response. Mightyena and Luxray snored, they were sleeping already.

"Whatever, I'll just tell them telepathically."

Hey, Alex? Mark said to Alex only, Wouldn't it be better if you took the ferry from Olivine city instead of flying over the sea for, well, two straight days? Just a suggestion... I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

((Yes, it is night now.))

Echo boarded the ferry with Mark and was shown to a room on the opposite end of the hallway.
He released his Smeargle, but not Rotom, as he didn't want any trouble.

Echo noticed that it was getting late, and fell asleep on the bed.

Meryn turned to Aria with an Ultra Ball in her hand.
"You could ride with Alex or on Florece. Whichever you prefer," she offered Aria, keeping her agitation hidden.
"You can calm down, you know. A few seconds won't make a difference, even to Team Rocket. Besides, the others are already on their way," Kiri advised.
"I know, I know," Meryn groaned, not comforted at all.

Back
Top Bottom