• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sequels that need to be made

Thorne

It's feeding time
As title says, is there any franchise that needs another game? And you could kick a baby to make it happen?

In my opinion: MOTHER EFFIN' FOUR! Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves not planning another sequel for the most heartrending franchise in history. Also the one with the best music. *coughEightMelodiescough*

Also Shadow the Hedgehog, make it 2D

Amazing Island. Seriosly, it's one of the funnest Gamecube games I've played in a while. Creating monsters is really fun. SEQUEL IS REQUIRED.

Last edited:
In my opinion: MOTHER EFFIN' FOUR! Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves not planning another sequel for the most heartrending franchise in history. Also the one with the best music. *coughEightMelodiescough*

It'd be a miracle if they could do it! :O

Well, it sure would be nice if there was another LoZ: Four Swords game...

I actually can't think of a lot of games that absolutely must have another sequel besides the long-running series...es. geez how do i plurals. However, I could go on a very long time about games that don't need sequels.

WAIT I KNOW.
BILLY HATCHER. Kid was SO badass!

Last edited:
I would give a lot to see Dungeon Keeper 3.

Sadly, EA don't give a damn (they bought the rights to it). Not that I'd want them to screw it up.

We need at least one more Metroid game on the wii. The series was pretty much made for it.

Dungeon Keeper 3. Must be made.

Also, a Warcraft 4 (which makes everything WoW-based non-canon... Stupid MMORPGs ruining mah games...).

Kid Icarus. Someone said they are making it but it might not make completion. It'll have an older Icarus in it and it'll be more of a exploration game

before you give me anything else, give me a sequel to ico. shadow of the colossus was well worth it, and i will willingly shell out lots of money to buy a ps3 for the new team ico game, but i want a proper sequel!

i second viewtiful joe. the plotline calls for at least one more sequel. please tell me double trouble doesn't count.

As title says, is there any franchise that needs another game? And you could kick a baby to make it happen?

Also Shadow the Hedgehog, make it 2D

:|
Mother 4 will never happen. Ever. Itoi confirmed it himself. There's not a lot of ways Itoi can go with the series either. Yeah, several fans (me included) have ideas for the next game, but honestly, there's not a chance.
And I prefer Mario music of MOTHER music, thank you very much.

Anyway: Pikmin 3.

An Okami sequel. <3 Unfortunately the company split, I believe, and there's little chance of it happening.

I'm pretty wary of sequels, tbh... and I can't really think of any games I'd like a sequel to. There's stuff I'd like more of, but I wouldn't necessarily wish a sequel on them.

Amazing Island. Seriosly, it's one of the funnest Gamecube games I've played in a while. Creating monsters is really fun. SEQUEL IS REQUIRED.
Oh god, no. Dx That game would do well to just rot quietly on the shelves of everyone who wasted their money on it.

Doshin the Giant!
02_DoshinTheGiant_1190922012.jpg

waaaw loved drawn to life
it was
so excellent

Lock's Quest too. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I want to see Heathern get turned down by Lock OVER AND OVER AGAIN

An Okami sequel would be nice, but it'd have to be completely unrelated to the first (well, not completely, but different characters and story).
...Get on with Persona 5, plz. The fourth was awesome.
Tales of Phantasia sequel, like Symphonia 2.
...Another Kirby Airide. Dayum.
The World Ends With You. Fuck. Yes. I'd be so incredibly happy to see that.

kyhnxbai.

Back
Top Bottom