• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sherlock Mafia

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
This is roughly based on the recent TV series Sherlock, which I personally adored. Forgive me if some of the roles are rather obscure. A list of which roles are which, in relation with Buttefree's thread:

MAFIA
Don: Moriarty
Goons: Criminals
Terrorist: Terrorist

INNOCENT
Inspector: Sherlock Holmes
Doctors: Watson and Sarah
Lover: Molly Hooper (the forensics woman who has a crush on Sherlock)
Vigilante: Mycroft
Fishing brothers: DI Dimmock and Sgt. Donovan (the people who Sherlock deduced were having an affair in A Study in Pink)
Police: DI Lestrade

ALIEN
Alien: Mrs. Hudson (yes I know :P)

One new role - that's DI Lestrade. Basically, every night, he can choose to arrest and detain a person so that they can't do anything that night. In effect, it nullifies the affected person's actions for the evening.

There's no real backstory, just imagine Sherlock yearning for a case, and then, voilà, there's a serial killing (his favourite!).

signup gogogo

DISCLAIMER: There will probably be errors. Bear with me D:

Last edited:
AAAAAAHHHHHH THIS IS FABULOUS I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS <33333

I actually agonised over what roles I'd make the Sherlock characters be if I ran a game, but a) I've never GM'd a Mafia game before and I suspect I'd be absolutely terrible at it, and b) I couldn't figure out the roles and basically wanted to make John everyone XD

MRS HUDSON IS THE ALIEN OH GOD YES.

Molly uses her LIPSTICK RESFRESH to make people fall in love with her :DDD

Also! I love Lestrade's role. There should always be Lestrade.

This totally made my day and I am far too excited about it. XD

Last edited:
You're welcome! And I'm glad that somebody else loves Sherlock as much as I do (although you possibly do so more :P)!

Please join, guys D: I can't wait any more~

(If I may be hopelessly pedantic, DI Dimmock didn't appear until The Blind Banker - Sally Donovan was having an affair with Anderson, from "Anderson, turn the other way, your face is putting me off!" fame. Also his beard in the pilot episode is hilarious.)

Argh, I didn't think it was Dimmock, I know who he is now. You're right - it is Anderson. If I've told you that you're DI Dimmock, you're not - you're DI Anderson.

And also, signups are over, I've given out roles, let's begin.

does alien die by dockill, vig, mafia after being roleblocked, fishing brother, or terrorist`?

furthermore, if not, does it activate in the above situations?

No, Aliens activate when targeted by mafa, and win whenever they are lynched when activated. Any other combinations kill the Alien.

Back
Top Bottom