• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[signup thread] knives alley

*~rules~*

• players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up. no exceptions.

this is my first game as a GM and i did not receive any help during its projecting phase. if it is too unbalanced… sorry! i tried my best.

i can't sign up just for 1 violation ?

can I at least spectate @rari_teh ?

it has come to my attention that late november/early december is finals period for some people. not only that, i forgot to account for the fact that i am going to move in the end of the month. because of these adversities, the estimated start date has been postponed to mid to late december.

i also want to take this opportunity to ask whomever may be of interest what would the ideal phase change time be — the provisional time is 11 pm UTC, but any time you agree upon between 11 pm and 11 am UTC is viable.

i’m really excited to host this game! hope i won’t disappoint y’all :)

pinging all currently signed up:

I will join a hydra if there are an odd number of people when you're ready to start this game!

I'll try to remember to keep a tcodf tab open in my browser to remind me I'm signed up, but if I look like I haven't been logged in recently when this game starts, feel free to ping me on telecod to remind me

!!!!! if all tentatives confirm we are now only two players or one hydra short! all rolecards have been written and the game will start as soon as we reach the quota :3

Oh hey, I forgot to post here! I definitely want to play but my partner of choice hasn't decided whether or not they'll be free. Ask again nearer the time.
Out of curiosity, have they decided yet?!

Oh hey, I forgot to post here! I definitely want to play but my partner of choice hasn't decided whether or not they'll be free. Ask again nearer the time.
Out of curiosity, have they decided yet?!
Oh, he was waiting to see exactly when it would be before making a firm decision. He has a very busy schedule, I'm told. I'll ping him on Telegram, since we seem to be getting close to having enough people!

For the last two slots, is it worth trying to nag people from Telecod who were in TVT? I know Mawile has said he doesn't have time but any two of ILS, Otter, Chel maybe? Or even Butterfree herself.

OK, my mystery partner @Vipera Magnifica says he's in, but probably will only have time to be active at the weekends! So if practical it would be gratefully appreciated if the phases could be fit around that somehow. Or failing that, definitely no shorter than 48/48.

Hydra account coming right up.

(also, lmao, I love how it didn't even occur to me to consider Keldeif in my last post)

(also, lmao, I love how it didn't even occur to me to consider Keldeif in my last post)

lmao very considerate decision as I'm retired and Keldeo said he doesn't want to play a mafia game in 2021 though I'm not sure if he just meant on MU

Back
Top Bottom