• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Sinnoh Folk Story 2 (Take two)

"What...what the hell"

Shana watches as a doorway closed before her. She walks over to the doorway and sits infront of it, pawing at it. She then catches the scent of Midnight.

"Crap...don't tell me he's in there...."

She pushes herself onto her hind legs, pressing her front paws onto the stone wall.

"How the hell do I open this thing..."

((Question. What the heck are you doing Midnight?))

((Angelo* And three things. 1). It's a side quest to help him regain his memory D:
2). Sorry i didn't ask you about it first DD: 3). If you want to get in to the cave just put the moon stone that is on the ground into the indent in the wall. However i would suggest that you don't do this as it would leave one of the smaller "Pups" Lost in the woods and you would also get trapped in the cave. 4). Don't worry he will be back withen the hour like he said.))

((I thought his name was Midnight in this RP. 1) Ah, alright then. 2) Well, next time I'd like to know what is going on next time someone does this. 3) Good point. 4) Alright then))

Shana sighs, moving away from the wall.

"That idiot...he better be alright..."

She walks back into the forest, returning to her search for Peacha berries.

Back
Top Bottom