• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

"Okay, then. New pet mouse."
The mouse jumped, and begn sniffing Violet's face.
"Your name is..uh.. Zelda. Right. That's a cool name, right?"
Steve looked jealous, at least as jealous a cockroach can look. He opened his wings and flew around the normal sized girls head.
"That's a bad idea. What if she squishes you? Oh well. HEY, DOWN HERE!! IT'S VIOLET! HELLO-O-O!!"
Violet screamed.

Violet covered her ears before screaming again.
"Down here! HEY!! HELP!!"
Steve flew into the girl's face before dropping down onto the ground, tired.

The girl slapped Steve away and continued to walk. Kira was trapped under her foot, surprisingly unharmed.

Thank you! You do NOT know what we had to go through! Lets just say that the fewer drunks I ever see again, the better...

The girl was in shock.

"My name's Rebecca." she whispers.

'HELP!" Kira cries.

The girl checks the bottom of your shoe.

"Omigosh! You ok?" she asked.

"Fine." Kira says, glad to be noticed.

Violet sighed with relief.
"Finally,somebody noticed us. Uh, thanks."
Steve hid behind her, looking annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom