• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

"YOU SICKO!!! YOU KILLED THE HAMSTER!!"
Violet screamed, and began kicking the snake. The hamster inside begins wiggling a little bit.
"Spit it out!! Right now! I'll get a mongoose and make it eat you, you worm!"

*The snake hisses at Violet and opens its mouth, as if saying, "Keep that up and I will let instincts take over, got that?"*

"Freaking snake. Right. Go ahead and eat me."
Violet folded her arms and jumped down into a drawer, and pulled it from inside until it was almost closed. She sat down inside, looking like she was going to rip apart the next person she saw. She grumbled,
"Stupid freaking snake. Stupid hamster. Why did it have to be so cute?"

((Super snake!! Dun dootdoo DOO!!))
Violet yelled at the snake.
"Owowow! What was that about?! PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE."

I agree *I look at the snake* And before you try anything, no, we don't mean hamster *The snake slithers under a chair, looking disappointed*

Violet stared at the others before shrugging. She found a bag of chips and walked inside, eating the chips.
"Oooh, it's dark in here! Cool, I'm in a chip bag!"

*One of the drunks comes in and grabs the bag* ...I am starting to think Violet would be safer in a snake pit... *The snake hisses*

"Eek! Help!"
Violet looked around inside the chip bag, trying not to fall over.
"There's a cockroach in here. I'm gonna name him Steve. Hey, STEVE!!"

The person started eating chips, not noticing. Violet screamed like a little kid.
"Oh crapcrapcrap HELP HE'S GONNA EAT US!!"

'I AM KIRA. I KNOW YOUR NAME. IN 40 SECONDS YOU WILL DIE BY HEART ATTACK!" Kira laughs evily.

Kira turns to Eric.

"Name similarities ROCK." she giggles.

"I really don't think it helping, K- AAAUGGHH!!"
The person, suprised, dropped the bag of chips with Violet inside.
"NICE GOING!!"
Oh crudcrudcrud I'm gonna be sick..

*The snake slithers to the person and bites their ankle. He grins and grabs Violet, carrying her under his tongue*

Good idea, snake. Maybe she won't get in trouble now

Back
Top Bottom