• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Slang!

YOU AGAINST ASIANS, BRUDDA? LEMME SMACK SOMMA DUH CHING AND DAH CHONG BACK INTO YOU :D
loljk.

But yes, my school is packed with tons of my Asian brothers and sisters, like Kam's since we live like... yeah :D We live close :D
Slang = "GTFO MUDDA FUGGA GET OUTTA HERE! HEY ANGEL YOU DAH SEXAAAAYYYYYYYY!" Of course, this is what happens when you live in America. Everyone's insane one way or another.

I personally prefer the sheer brilliance of the "gay game", or its erect sister, the "penis game".

It consists of saying the name of the person next to you (and, needless to say, insinuating that they are a testicle and/or homosexual) over and over, typically for about five minutes.

Well, living in the Newportish area, the best way to hear some Welsh slang is to listen to the GLC.

Okay, so there's a fuckload of Welshisms such as 'now in a minute', 'over by there' and 'who's coat is that jacket'.

We also pronounce 'here', 'ear' and 'hear' the same as 'year'. So 'yur'.

We also typically add an 's' to the end of verbs, for example 'you knows it', 'I loves you' or 'you knows I loves you'.

There's also terms like 'Spa', 'Butt' and 'Blad' used like 'dude', 'man' or 'mate'.

Actually, here. This is fun.

Last edited:
Cornish born and bred, dear - oh it's a wonderful world down here <3

Haha, yeah. While I wasn't born there, everyone on my dad's side is from Cornwall for about a million generations (Rundle is just about the most Cornish name there is), most of them born on the same farm - which didn't get electricity till my dad was in his teens.

Devon's sweet, but Cornwall is my spiritual homeland. And I'm Southern enough to refer to Bristol as "up north", so I'm an honourary Cornwallian :D

Back
Top Bottom