• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snake in the Cave?

Condabra

Who likes snakes?
I think I'm known from the guestbook... wait I am

I love snakes, and Ekans!

Glad to meet you all. I'm not a competitive battler. Still a beginner. ...Though would I really be a beginner if I already beat the Elite Four on Platinum?

Hahaha. Now, where's the welcome party, hm?

Hi, welcome to the Cave. You'll fit in well I think, since Ekans is in the dragon egg group.

Don't step on the welcome mats - they bite - and don't eat any fish people offer you, since the river has become contaminated and the fish poisonous.

Wipe your feet before you enter.

Well, the in-game battles are nothing like real competitive battling. I'm not the one to coach you, as I'm still setting up a battle team myself, but you should google how to make the perfect battle team.

Anyways, I'm Mewtwo, resident humanoid cat at your service~

Greetings. I am Superbird, resident bird-lover and Scratch Spriter. Can I intrest you in any combination of a beverage and either fish or pastries? And can I take your baggage?

Welcome to TeaCod. Please wipe your feet on anything but the Welcome Mat. Those are carnivorous. Only wipe your feet on a mat that doesn't say 'Welcome' on it. Cheers~

Welcome to the cave. I'm (RepectThe)Blade, so enjoy your stay. Since you seem to enjoy battling, you might want to check out the Anime-Style Battling part of the forums.

Hello. Snakes are awesome. :) as you can see by my avatar!

I give competetive battling a wide berth, so I can't help you there, but I do enjoy anime-style battling.

Back
Top Bottom