• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So, Nintendo's now doing a type personality quiz.

Which group would you most like to join?
*mutters about lack of PokeGO teams before picking*

Anyways: Fairy, huh? Well, I guess that's not so bad! I like Fairy types! though I am kinda disappointed about not being a Dragon I l o v e d r a g o n s

I'm Poison type.
I dig it.
My only beef with the questioning was that it didn't offer Dark as a gym type.
Admittingly though it bugs me a tad that they omitted Westwood and I believe Ivy from the Professor internships despite that it was between Oak and Elm for me regardless (I went with Oak). I suppose they'd wanted to focus on the main region professors.

Last edited:
I seem to be the forum's first Ground type (1st time) AND Ghost type (2nd time). XD

"You'd be a Ground-type Pokémon! You're steady and stable, and you might also leave people quaking in their boots!"
"You'd be a Ghost-type Pokémon! People don't believe their eyes even when you appear right in front of them!"

...Ghost sounds so close to me, actually! I'm very silent when I walk and spook people by accidentally sneaking up on them. Does this mean I'm a Golurk or Palossand? (Please, not Shiny Palossand. I don't want to be a salmiakki castle.)

Back
Top Bottom