• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: something mafia [day 6]

Blow up Mai

Umm, no.

I am the Universal backup and I take the role of the person that dies. I took Superbirds role as cop and haven't been active lately. Setting up my DA :P

WATCH ME EXPLODE XD

Silver, if you could heal me, it'd be great x3

Last edited:

Alright. (strikethrough is just but the last one with the / of course.) Hopefully someone doesn't blow up again. It's actually pretty annoying. GUYS STOP BLOWING US UP. GOSH.

I am the Universal backup and I take the role of the person that dies. I took Superbirds role as cop and haven't been active lately. Setting up my DA :P

WATCH ME EXPLODE XD

Silver, if you could heal me, it'd be great x3

Uh, you realize Superbird isn't even in this game, right?

What?

... I'm confused. What game is this? XD

I know I am somewhere... AHH >.<

That or I wrote the wrong name. I MUST CHECK o3o

I'm kinda suspicious of you, Syl... but I guess I'll play along for now.

It's official. Meowth is screwing with us.

Stab Meowth IN TEH FAEC.

also i'm 12 and what is this

...oh for god's sake this game

Okay, well, I think this leaves five people who haven't made any sort of claim or been apparently confirmed by an inforole: Mawile, OrngSumb, Blaziking, MilkAndCookies, and Legendaryseeker99. If, you know, you happen to want to roleclaim now and risk being bombed. (Another terrorist exploding would at least help narrow things down, though, I guess? And according to Wargle they're all going to blow up anyway!)

Last edited:

Not my fault. We must blow up if we don't kill an innocent three times in a row.

I'm kinda suspicious of you, Syl... but I guess I'll play along for now.

Based on what Wargle said, if I were mafia apparently Id be exploding at the moment o_0

yes, I'm universal backup and I screwed up the name :P There was another game in which Superbird was a cop, I got confused. I was also sidetracked at the time.

I blame homework.

(Another terrorist exploding would at least help narrow things down, though, I guess? And according to Wargle they're all going to blow up anyway!)

True that, but I wanna be awesome instead of be blown up D:

Pleeeeaaaassseeee????

They have no threats from and inspector, seeing as you're all blowing up at the moment XD

/Jokepost, BTW. For some reason in mafia all humor senses are off o3o At least, lately. which is why I cant wait for mindscrew mafia :D

seriously, I don't wanna be blown up, though XD

Don't kill me, I'm a healer.

Hence my posts "maybe the healers are getting really lucky" and "perhaps Opaltiger died of a healerclash". Because I targeted Opal. And he died.

So, um, yeah.

EDIT: Unless...I'm a crazy doctor? The one that has a 50% kill rate.

Don't kill me, I'm a healer.

Hence my posts "maybe the healers are getting really lucky" and "perhaps opaltiger died of a healerclash". Because I targeted opal. And he died.

So, um, yeah.

EDIT: Unless...I'm a crazy doctor? The one that has a 50% kill rate.

Hm! If both you and Silver are telling the truth, then there's probably a third doctor; anyone else want to admit to healing opal? Although if it was healer clash, that could mean that the lynch/kill theory might not be true after all. But then why would there be so many terrorists with such a strange condition attached?

Blaziking, who else have you healed? With five (or has it been six?) nights and only one death I think it's pretty unlikely that you're an insane doctor, but it's still possible, I guess.

I'm the Forensic Investigator.

So, targets? Information? :D?

I'm not completely sure how the Forensic Investigator role works; do you have to specifically target someone after they die, or what?

Back
Top Bottom