• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 3)

Whoa, hold on. I'm merely suggesting my idea. I mean, with the mafia striking twice in the last two nights (OK, they might not have, but with two kills in two nights, it's pretty likely we have active mafia), you'd think it's someone active that's mafia, not inactive. All I'm doing is trying to be reasonable.

Perhaps it's not inactive mafia. Maybe an alien was activated?

Whoa, hold on. I'm merely suggesting my idea. I mean, with the mafia striking twice in the last two nights (OK, they might not have, but with two kills in two nights, it's pretty likely we have active mafia), you'd think it's someone active that's mafia, not inactive. All I'm doing is trying to be reasonable.

Perhaps it's not inactive mafia. Maybe an alien was activated?

So naturally if an alien were to be active, it would be the mafia who would oppose the lynch... which leaves the question, is RTB the alien, and then that means you must be mafia.

It's possible, but we don't really know until we try and I'd rather attempt to lynch someone than abstain every night with no leads. :U

Unless you've got something to tell us about the result of lynching RTB, that is!

I'm hesitant to change my vote because it's also possible Pinkamena is the activated alien who's attempting to lynch-bait! Oh, how complex the threads of mafia are. u__u I'm sticking to my guns to see what happens.

I'd like to point out that I am a bulletproof healer. It's also rather likely that either me or my heal target (Glace) were targeted last night, blocking the kill.

I think it's probably for this reason that there was no kill, not that the don is inactive. Still, I am in full support of lynching RTB, because even if he isn't mafia, he hasn't been helping the town anyway.

I guess I better roleclaim.

I'm the hider. I basically hide from all night actions during the night. (Basically from the line in the song I picked "Can't you see I won't relax until I get away from these religious maniacs", meaning I hide from the religious maniacs) Heals, kills, inspections, the works, I hide from them all.

*brushes dust off self* Okay I'm back from my camping trip, so what did i miss--

...well then...that's...something. Thought there would be more dead. Poor Sunny and Colours...

Anyways, the current bandwagon is RTB? Okay, I'll bite. Its possible, but I really have no clues on them at this time. I do have some other theories though on one or two players, but I'll have to confirm them a bit before I reveal.

Vote RTB

(note that i have no idea what to post after being away for so long so don't mind my babble)

Gonna call this one early from a majority vote.

Soon enough, the patrons choose one of their own to throw to the dogs. RTB doesn't struggle much at all, at least until he sees the Beast behind the curtain. It reaches a massive paw out and drags him in, and behind the curtain there is the sound of a struggle, then a spatter of blood shoots out from under the curtain... then disgusting eating sounds.

RTB is dead. He was Innocent.
24 hours for night actions. If I receive only one night action again, I will start modkilling.

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Night 4)

The patrons wake in shock to the sound of shattering coming from the showroom. They all quickly race in, hearts pounding, to find fragments of... some glass figure, shattered on the stage. It's not really a big deal to them... yet. When one of them begins to sweep it up, they find a mysterious vat to the side of the stage, out of view. They slowly open it, to be blasted with a barrage of cold. It's liquid nitrogen (though how it got here remains to be seen,) and over next to it, a head that's been frozen to the core is just rolling to a stop.

High Moon is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours to discuss.

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 4)

I'm detecting a pattern...

First Colours, then Sunflower, now Highmoon... They're all the GMs of the former Song Choice games, in order, no less!

That just might be me though, but that seems too likely to be a coinky-dink.

I'm detecting a pattern...

First Colours, then Sunflower, now Highmoon... They're all the GMs of the former Song Choice games, in order, no less!

That just might be me though, but that seems too likely to be a coinky-dink.

Wait, they are?

HighMoon hosted the first, Colours the second, and Sunflower the third. Doesn't that seem strange?

Well, at this rate, we're dead if we don't lynch a mafia.

I propose lynching Flareth. I'm afraid I have no real evidence other than she appears to be trying to stay low-key and hasn't posted except to vote. At this point, a whim or suspicion may be the only thing to go on, assuming our cop is long-gone.

Hm. I guess abstaining isn't much of an option at this stage, is it?
I suppose Flareth is as good of a choice as any.

The mafia is likely just trying to off the most experienced players; it's a good strategy, leaving people more likely to make a mistake at the end of the game.

But I'm happy to vote Flareth, also.

I guess I'll have to roleclaim. I'm a One Shot Nexus. I have the power to mix up night actions for one night.

Flareth stammers and professes the power she was granted, but none of the rest of her comrades seem to take back their votes. A quick shove, a scream, and it's over. The Beast emits a low growl of satisfaction after its latest meal.

Flareth is dead. She was Innocent.

24 hours for night actions.

The sound of godly thunder jostles the patrons awake that morning. Where it struck, they find a charred corpse.

Phantom is dead. She was Innocent.

Another note drops from the ceiling.
"I warned you about modkills."

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 5)

?? If you modkilled Phantom, I should also be dead. ROLECLAIMING as lover - Phantom was my one-shot vigilante partner. I don't think it's really fair to modkill a one-shot role if they haven't used it yet. :/ Unless it was randomised, but if it was I should

still be dead. So.

Back
Top Bottom