• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia VI: Bullet's Remix [Night 0]

Believing the alien about who to vote is just as bad, then.

Also I get what Colours may be doing, but what is with Sunflower blindly following? Lovers shouldn't make it THAT obvious.

Anyways, I'm not voting right now because I'm utterly confused due to lack of information. For one, why are we voting Phantom? I get the reason as to why VM originally was going to be voted, due to some information, but if we're believing VM enough to not vote him then it should be assumed that Phantom was "needing to calm down" defending someone innocent, which doesn't give us a reason to vote her either.

In all honesty, I think Wargle is the best choice, due to the fact that the only evidence we have that indicates "Wargle is alien" is from someone who screams alien, and Wargle hasn't spoken once in defense, which means even if innocent the loss won't be that bad (because inactivity). I have no contextual knowledge, however, so I'm just interpreting from what's on the thread, which isn't very accurate.

One more thing; I don't think there'd actually be a "Cursed Miller" role, because well as VM says it just plain sucks, but VM acted quite believable when he announced it, telling the GM that it was a bad role and all, although that may be part of an act...

Also Zexion jumping onto bandwagons is suspicious as mafia behaviour, but again this is just judging.

Well, waiting for Phantom to speak up.

What yiran's said makes sense.

Since you called for it. I'm a vig. I get a once per game kill. But only once.

Look at the lyrics for my song if you don't believe.

What yiran's said makes sense.

Since you called for it. I'm a vig. I get a once per game kill. But only once.

Look at the lyrics for my song if you don't believe.

I'll give you the line that was used in my PM to give my role.

I'm a believer,
Nothing could be worse,
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal,
Driving the nail,
Hoping to find a savior.

Okay, I'm going to retract my vote for now. I'd like to see if more information comes to light, then I'll make up my mind. I agree with yiran, though. Wargle may be the best choice for lynching.

Well, since no one has responded in defense, Wargle.

Also, seriously, do people just jump on bandwagons randomly? Zexion, I'm looking at you. I also advise Coloursfall to not trust a person who claimed mafia poisoner.

Well, you did vote both times right after Coloursfall on the same person, and it makes even less sense to trust someone that claims as a mafia-aligned poisoner.

Also, "what you are saying makes no sense" seems like a way too common excuse in mafia games on this forum. Ugh.

SIGH okay first thing idk how you all arrived at the conclusion that me and Sunny are lover'd but oookay you can go on believing that I guess??

Second: I'm agreeing with what OrngSumb said because it matches the personal evidence I have gathered. May as well outright say it but I'm a role cop of sorts. Wargle is active Alien and you're stumbling right into their waiting jaws and losing the game for us. How hard is it to trust me for once.

I follow Colours because he's an experienced mafia player, and I agreed with his logic. Again, the rest of you are going way, way off track from how I'm seeing things.

Besides, nothing about the Lover role means that the two have to blindly agree with each other.

Someone being targetted for a kill and then not dying means, most of the time, that they are an alien. I have no idea where the crap you guys are getting that OrngSumb is the alien because, lyrics or not, there is no evidence. Wargle, however, does have that evidence and we have a LOT to lose if we make the wrong decision here.

Let me put this simply. OrngSumb is ALIEN. Wargle, I don't know.

OrngSumb is doing the same thing I've done before when I'm alien. yiran might remember this. Where I accuse someone of something, no reason, just blindly accusing. In this case OrngSumb has not chosen the best option in accusing. This is a lead on so that OrngSumb be called out, now as mafia poisoner supposedly, and eventually lynched. I did a in depth analysis of one of OrngSumb's post that pretty much screamed ALIEN.

Wargle. Sorry, it's you or me.

@Colours, aaaand said personal advice that you off handedly mentioned? Come on, if you mentioned it, you probably expected it outed, you're a target now anyways, all of us are who claimed anything.

Would a mafia really claim themselves as mafia in public? Due to the fact that people would very, very likely vote someone who claims mafia, I deduce that OrngSumb is trying to be voted off, and only aliens try to be voted off.

You still haven't explained a tidbit as to why you're voting Phantom yet.

The reason why I believe you two are lovers is because, well, Sunflower says she agrees with Coloursfall's logic but Coloursfall hasn't really used much reasoning out here yet. So I suspect that you two are able to have out-of-thread communication, which is supported by the evidence that Sunflower follows Coloursfall's votes immediately.

One more thing; I also can gather info of sorts (which is why I haven't been speaking up, so I don't attract attention), and I have reason to believe that Wargle is most definitely not alien. As in, I'm absolutely and completely sure that she isn't alien. Although I have no evidence indicating whether she is mafia or not, voting her would be a completely safe move.

So either Coloursfall is lying, insane/paranoid/something, or his evidence is not a guarantee.

(Also I suck at analysing lyrics, please point out where Wargle's role PM indicates alien (if that's what you're talking about))

No editing sucks.

Anyway, I'd just like to ask Phantom to point out: which post of OrngSumb did you analyse in depth? I agree with you that he's alien, but I think more solid evidence would convince them more.

Oh and I just realised you (Coloursfall and Sunflower) are still voting Phantom after she claimed vig. What?

Someone being targetted for a kill and then not dying means, most of the time, that they are an alien. I have no idea where the crap you guys are getting that OrngSumb is the alien because, lyrics or not, there is no evidence. Wargle, however, does have that evidence and we have a LOT to lose if we make the wrong decision here.

I ask you this, why would they do that? Why would they so BLATANTLY give their non innocent alignment out? OrngSumb was LYING about Wargle. There was no activation, Wargle was probably never targetted. Wargle is a red herring. You're all focusing on Wargle being supposedly alien, when they aren't. I also ask you this.

OrngSumb voted for Wargle first. If they TRULY believed that Wargle was alien, why would they vote for them? If Wargle was supposed to die and didn't and is now expected alien, why would OrngSumb start a vote for them?

The first post was complaining that Wargle had somehow survived some murder attempt. Obviously, this was a ruse, this Wargle=alien thing that you and Colours seem to be the only ones being dogged along with is completely out in left field. How are we 'stumbling into their waiting jaws' when Wargle HASN'T MADE A SINGLE POST THIS DAY PHASE? They haven't done ANYTHING. Not a thing! How is that having 'waiting jaws'?

My theory? You two are mafia. You don't want to give any hint that you have prior knowledge of OrngSumb being activated. You want us to follow the leader with this badly played alien, and then you'll get rid of them tonight.

IN FACT. I believe Wargle hasn't spoken because of the potential for there being a SILENCER.

And wtf is Sunflower talking about 'lyrics or not'. The only lyrics were my own, posted in some attempt of my own defense. They have nothing to do with this alien debate.

Also I do not see how you could not be following. It's rather straightforward.

The song have been active it seems. The figure paces the rafters, watching as they start to turn on each other one by one, stating why they think they do while the Beast just growls from hunger. Finally the sun set and the Songs had to fall silent. It was time,the first they will do this, the first they will kill one of their own while awake.

The figure, pauses and sees the accused, eyes locked on the one that had the most against them. Withdrawing their gun, they line up the shot and pull the trigger. Slipping it back in its holster, she leans on a beam. "Deed is done...be glad I saved you the pain of doing it yourself."

The Songs back away from the body, watching the blood seep out of them. At first they believe they have picked the wrong one, maybe they are going to pay for losing one of their own.

Then the Beast laughed.

Reaching out a claw, it picks up the fallen body of Phantom, shadows coiling around them as they are dragged into the dark.

"...well I'll be dipped."

Pleased that a Shadow was found, the Songs start to move away when they notice one standing rather still, staring at the body of the dead. Pausing, a few try to ask what is the matter wen they start to walk toward the Beast.

The Beast swipped and took them as well, adding the body of Yiran to the meal. This was a good day.

"...holy dooley"

----------
Phantom is Dead. They were Mafia
Yiran is Dead. They were Innocent
48 Hours for night actions.

Can I just say I am veryveryvery pissed off right now? Like, my hands are shaking in anger, pissed off? Like 'I could punch a wall' pissed?

Seriously, was this rigged?

Any decent GM would have extended the phase when there was actual discussion, especially when a player requests an extension as well!

Light licks at the boots of the sleeping Songs. The ringing of a departed voice still in their heads, as if a ghost angered by events unfolded wishing to make itself known. The air in the Showhouse has dropped, chilling them to their very bones. One by one they move to the stage, shaken by the already glowing eyes of the Beast awaiting them silently.

As they circle the Stage, they look down at the body, fresh from the kill and laid out like a corpse in a casket. Written next to her in her own blood, are the words "Follow me my dear. The Shadows await us both". The killer seems to have taken the talk from before to heart, taunting the Songs and trying to bring pain to another heart.

No one steps forward however in grief.
She was not a loved one to a Song. Just another player.

Sunflower is Dead. She was Innocent.
48 Hours to discuss and vote.

Back
Top Bottom