• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spoilers for Life: Santa Claus

I don't think I really ever believed in Santa Claus, though I once theorized that instead of going everywhere one night he would spread it out and then have the "activate" under the tree with some sort of magic timer or something.

You guys got dollars for your teeth? We only got quarters if we were lucky.

Hehe. I seriously remember waiting for the Tooth Fairy to come into my room so that I could steal her wand and have magical powers when I was like..six.

I was evil. c:

Also, I found out that Santa wasn't real when I was about nine. I think I stopped believing in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny before that.

I stopped believing that Father Christmas visited everyone's houses when I about ten. My family was VERY into Christmas and it was my Dad's favorite holiday ^_^ There's definately the spirit of Christmas in the air when December comes but it has nothing to do with the figure of Saint Nick. Now I'm sixteen I help put presents under the tree, because there's quite a few of them and my mum has a tricky back.

I have NEVER heard of the Easter Bunny. But my mum hated that we got tons of chocolate every spring, so she got us a present instead. But yeah, no Easter bunny here.

The Tooth Fairy I grew out of because I didn't always tell my mum when I lost my teeth. Plus the money wasn't worth keeping a manky old tooth all day.

Back
Top Bottom