• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Palace

Terry, isn't this your like, 6th art thread? >.>
And what about those "3-D Sprites" you said you had in your "3-D" thread?

Please recolor Umbreon so it the rings are pink and the body is grey. Please try to get it right.
And DO NOT use the default Paint colors like you did in your avi in my request.

EDIT: Btw, Terry, you have 666 posts.

It turned out bad as you wanted it transparent.
Lugioh.gif

I was asked for transparency. DON'T BLAME ME!
Texifier, Texifier, Texifier... Transparency doesn't ruin a sprite. JPEGing does, but transparency does not. You can't blame it on the fact that it is transparent, becuse that is just a lame excuse.

And I can prove it, too.
picture.php
picture.php

The one on the left has a white background. The second is transparent. Take a look. Is there aything different on the right one? No, and that is because transparency does not ruin a sprite.

BTW, when you supposedly cut your fingers, you still continued to sprite afterwards. Why is this? I'm just saying that If I cut my fingers, I would be laying off any creativity.

Last edited:
I use 1 finger per hand. I cut my THUMB.
And I NEVER save as JPG (apart from my first 5 sprites)
Part of Lugia is DEFAULT WHITE.

...I'm sure that you can change that yourself. Either save the background as a colour that isn't in the sprite, such as default purple, or change the colour of the default white parts, by going into paint, selecting 'custom colors', and change the white eversoslightly.

Pokémon 1- Tyranitar
Pokémon 2- Kangaskhan
Transparent?- Whatever you think. In other words, you decide! :3

It's not like his sprites are really bad. Actually, they're sort of in between bad and good, I'd have to say, for a person who cut their finger. Which is still good, by the way.

Bling Blingmon plx kthanksbai:
Pokémon- Rayquaza
Green?-
Blue?- x
Red?-
Or Purple?-

Pachikip is kinda cute, but... eh... it could've been better. I know I didn't request it, but...

Naow I would like to request!

Splices:
Pokémon 1- Pikachao!
Pokémon 2- Mudkippy :3
Transparent?- Yerf, but make another one so it is nontransparent and show tehm both.

Do you think that the people who put them there will actually remove them? If they hate you enough to insult you, then why are they going to listen to you when you tell them to stop?

No offence, Mewtwo, but what actuall purpose does that serve? I mean, who is going to search the forum for "Terry is trying his best"?

I has no clue... lol, everybody can see it, so... I be a kind person whose emotions sometime go out of control(meaning I get mad easily). Right now, I am at home on fall break, so I am on the kind side of meh.

Back
Top Bottom