• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Palace

That's why my old thread was deleted. And I will report no matter what, and my new Real-Life-Card forms, I forgot something.
You have missed the point. What I am trying to say is that people hate you enough to flame you, be it in posts or in tags. They do not like you.

Terry, critiquing and disliking is not the same thing as flaming. People say your sprites are bad - that isn't flaming, that's telling you to try and improve.

Zephyrous Castform, you can't try to pretend that nobody is flaming Terry. Tons of people are flaming Terry. They should stop, it's pretty silly.

There's a difference between criticism and insults. Most of the posts in question are the latter.

Speaking of tags, by the way, "awesomesauce", "pokemon", "kingdom", and "palace" are also pretty useless.

I know, Xikaze, I didn't say no-one was flaming him, I know plenty of people do. I was just pointing out that he seems to consider nearly everything that isn't "TERRY YOUR SPRITES ARE AWESOME" as spam.

Yeah that's also pretty silly but I've already addressed that in his other thread.
This really is no place to debate so I'll just leave it at that and let Terry go about his thread in peace for a while.

People: stop needlessly insulting Terry. Give some helpful criticism if anything.

Terry: like Zephyrous Castform said, you are deeming things spam that aren't spam at all. and that's pretty silly you should try not to do that.

But my sprites are good. People like me. Lots do.

... *headdesks repeatedly*

Okay! Since I figure that in Terry's eyes this will most likely be classified as flaming and/or spam (be grateful I'm not bold enough to make much harsher comments, Terry), I might as well make a request.

And then I can possibly give constructive criticism even though I haven't sprited in a while because my sprites admittedly aren't the best and for a while were looked down upon (but that was back when I was, quite bluntly, extremely similar to Terry - if someone can tell me what that would entail they win a cookie :3), and I wasn't bold enough to put one up after that.

Not to mention nowadays I have the freakishly bad Gimp and I want Photoshop baaaaaack ;~;

Splices:
Pokémon 1-Pichu
Pokémon 2-Articuno
Transparent?-Yes, please

This post turned out longer than I thought it would. :/

Dusgreenpng.gif

Palditinapng.gif

Picunopng.gif

Thanks Terry... Although; I asked for it to be transparent and it isn't. Also, I can't see any Giratina on it...

Dusgreenpng.gif

Okay, it's a recolour, there isn't much to say.

Palditinapng.gif

Um, where is Giratina? And he asked for it to be transparent.

Picunopng.gif

Right, you added one ear and recoloured it. That's not much of a splice. Again, Leafpool asked for transparency.

And I'm not flaming you, it's criticism. You should probably add a little more to your splices than just one or two features.

The Giratina tail, and Origin Form spike on the head.
The 2 others wouldn't go transparent. :(
Any Trainer Card requests?

Right, you added one ear and recoloured it. That's not much of a splice. Again, Leafpool asked for transparency.

And the ear seems to be sticking out the top of the head, too. If the shape of the ears and the angle of Articuno's head would make the ears have to stick out the top of the head, try scratching a little of it to make the ears fit. :/

And why can't either of those sprites go transparent? o.o

I also have another request: another Pichu/Articuno, this time with Pichu as the base, please. :P

Back
Top Bottom