• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

ToadDude

The Aura's N00B!
Ok! Welcome to..
The SUICIDE Game!
The way to play is... you kill yourself with what the poster above you dropped, then drop your own item!

Example-
Poster001- I shove the Playing card down my throat, thus suffocating me.
I drop a Mirror.

Poster002- The Mirrors' glare from the sun blinds me, then I run onto the road and a 16-Wheeler runs me over!
I drop 100,000,000 Poké.

Poster003- The 100 Million Pokédollars cut me (don't ask how) and I bleed to death.
I drop a.... You get the point :sweatdrop:

Anyway... let's begin!
I drop a Pokéball.

The Pokeball manages to catch me, and I die from being cramped into such small space and the lack of oxygen.

I drop a ton of bricks and feathers.

I buy so much that I get a million dollar's worth of debt. I then slice my throat to avoid paying it.

I drop a Katamari ball.

I get picked up by the Katamari ball, which then goes into the water.

I drop Ash's New Voice and a copy of the Eragon Movie.

I step out of the way of the body, and then run away, attempting to burn out the emotional scars left behind. :^(

I drop a rock. :I

Which falls on my head, crushing my brain.

I drop Angel of Death.

If you don't know what that is, go back to your studies of mushrooms, poisons, and poisonous mushrooms!

The very smell of it kills me.

I drop striped paint and elbow grease, complete with brain bleach.

I kill myself by pacing off of a cliff while trying to figure out just what the hell it is.

I drop the wait time for getting an account on Safari Zone.

(Know what a spork is? The foon is the opposite.)

The wait time shows me all of Dali's works and kills me.

I drop a Nazi Magikarp.

Back
Top Bottom