• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

Her brother then tries to use it to spread butter on his burnt toast, but isn't having much success and throws it into my head out of frustration!

I drop the fact that I'm not doing Call of Duty over XBox Live! Wahahahaha!

*the call of duty pulls me into a war and I die for lack of experience*

*Drops the gun I found in my hand when I was pulled into war*

*retard of best friend picks up gun and aims it in my direction, asking if it'll hurt*

*drops body of best friend because he's killed himself with the same bullet that shot me*

*drinks said coke without realizing that it's actually an antique from the eighties and dies of food poisoning*

*drops grouchy unmarried old man*

his balls have dropped so low that they knock me me out and his weight suffocates me.
Drops some giggles

I die of laughter. Sure its the best medicine, but too much still kills you =D

I drop a box full of awesome.

*black wig gets so tangled that when I put it on its tangles wrap around my neck, thus ending in suffocation*

*drops dragon scales*

Since I don't own the game, the police come to rage at me about having ROMs and I die because that accidentally kill me in the process.

I drop a gun. Gee, how are you gunna kill yourself with that, I wonder..

Who lands on my face and I wind up with my arms flailing around like mad, only I fail to realise there's a cliff nearby...

I drop my unbeatable Custom Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck! Not good...

I accidently give myself a paper cut across the throat with Obelisk.

I drop the fact that I spelled Pidgeotto wrong the first time... ;-;

Picks it up and decides to hunt you down because my Custom Deck has way better cards than those Egyptian God Cards, which I wouldn't use even if I had them, but finds that dragon again...

I drop my Custom Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck again! (I can't seem to keep hold of it all of a sudden for some reason, maybe it's cuz I'm so mad that someone would think while it's "custom" it would have a real Monster like Obelisk the Tormentor in it, it's got a much better Lv 10 Monster than him!!!)

Back
Top Bottom