• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I'm non-religious so I jus keep walking on but then the British Nationalist Party see me near one and then show their true Nazi colours... (I actually only know what one is because of South Park)

I drop the collective hatred for DragonBall: Evolution!

I get reincarnated, only to look up and see Articuno's body falling towards me. I leap out of the way and it lands beside me, and I am unharmed. The Articuno then has a nervous spasm and I get mauled in the gut by its thrashing talons.

I drop a red Gibson SG.

I am reincarnated again and hope to strengthen my third rendition by powering up with said medicine ball. Instead, I suffer horrible side-effects of the medicine and die painfully.

I drop a nalgene.

My fourth reincarnation sees the delicious popsicle and goes to eat it. My tongue gets hopelessly frozen to it and I have to rip it off with a vicegrip, but my tongue is now frostbitten and I die due to be unable to eat.

I drop said vicegrip.

(A nalgene is a large, durable water bottle used for hiking and camping)

finds said vicegrip and thinks it would be funny to try to clamp toes together and finds self to be charged by pet hippowdon. becuase toes clamped together can't run away...hippodon crushes you and its pokeball...

drops said broken pokeball.

*Magical genie pirate comes out of ship in boottle and revives little warrior chicken...falls into vat o boiling oil and turns into chicken finger*

drops greese

I want to toast a nice bagel, but my class ring gets caught in the hole and my hand gets pulled into the toaster. I suffer severe third-degree burns and die due to complications of the resulting infection.

I drop a vial of dihydrogen monoxide.

The Tories want to run a fascist state and MI5 and MI6 catch me with said important file and I wind up dying from fatigue due to interrogation from them both! And they didn't even use the comfy chair... Phew, thank god, I may jus have broken if they did...

I drop that most diabolical of torture devices ever devised by man: The Comfy Chair! (Half sounds like it either should be the name of or would make a great name for an Iron Maiden Tribute Band)

(Dihydrogen monoxide? Chemical formula sounds like: H2O! WATER!!!)

I stare at it without eating, sleeping, or drinking anything for a month straight, and then die of starvation.

I drop a strand of hair.

I don't notice the hair has landed on my plate of pasta and I eat it. It becomes wrapped around my epiglottis and I choke to death.

I drop the fork I was eating with.

A man named Peter stares at the fork curiously for a moment, then picks it up, as if unsure what to do with it. As it turns out, Peter is the carrier of a flesh eating disease. I then pick up the fork after he does and am promptly killed gruesomely.

I drop my conscience.

Back
Top Bottom