• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Are too. Kid, I could beat your ass in just about anything. And that's sayin' somethin'.
Usually those who claim to be super strong are in reality weak as a Magikarp.

That said, Flareth is a Mew, and I can't help but see Tailsy as a Vulpix. :3

Kai- Darkrai?

watershed- Gyarados?

Departure Song- Furret

Markku V again- Weavile, Charizard, or Azelf.

Darkarmour- Mewtwo

...I can actually picture me as a Sneasel. Or a Darkrai.

Kai is still some sort of Umbreon/Absol.

Flareth's still a Mew.

And since he was brought up Markky is a Shaymin Moltres. Because I said so.

Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Eevee - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1

Kai is a Mewtwo, because he is awesome liek taht.

Surskitty- A Glameow, I think. Superior and fancy. And you have crinkly whiskers

Kai- Chikorita or Bayleef, mostly because of the fact that your hair looks like its leaf; Also that your energetic and likable.

Mewtwo- Drifloon. Bouncy and lighter than air, plus explosive. Also you try to steal little children

Tailsy- Haunter. A little odd but funny and bouyant. And your a floating head

Back
Top Bottom