• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sup

sup

Shadow. Such a generic name but OH WELL~
I'm Manic Fame/Manic/Markku. I'm extremely strange. <3
anyways um yeah
enjoy your stay

And prepare to get MINDBLOWN by introduction memes.

FINALLY A SOMEWHAT GENERIC NAME.

Hi, I'm Superbird, the resident bird-lover here at the forum. I can also provide you with beverages, fish, and/or pastries if you so desire.

So, just have fun, and watch out for the welcome mats. They are carnivorous, and will try to eat you. Except the Vegetarian ones, which go crazy for sugar. Case in point?

*dumps bag of sugar on Maniac Fame and releases a bunch of vegetarian welcome mats*

Let the chaos ensue...

Just wait till the zombie apoclypse in 2012.

*Points over to zombie in cage*

By the way, I'm the mastermind behind the vegetarian welcome mats, because the carnivorous welcome mats were getting out of hand. But the batch didn't turn out right. They freak out by sugar, and eat everything else that isn't meat. Observe.

*Holds up a cane, and a welcome mat comes and eats it whole*

Dayahm.

Now, I'm going to finish off with 'Welcome!' and a different Chuck Norris Joke, different every intro thread I post in.

You know, Chuck Norris sued ABC for illegal use of the names of Chuck's legs. 'Law' and 'Order'.

PUNISHMENT

By the way, I'm Zackrinian is the mastermind behind the vegetarian welcome mats, because the carnivorous welcome mats were getting out of hand. But the batch didn't turn out right. They freak out by sugar, and eat everything else that isn't meat.

Fixed that for ya.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome.

Try to avoid

Carnivourous welcome mats, they eat you
Vegitarian welcome mats, they eat sugar
InvisiChomp the invisible Garchomp, who stalks you
Cursed floorboards, who make you fall over
King Magikarp, who eats northerners
and Blaziken, Sceptile and Empoleon duking it out, if you get caught in the crossfire...well, let's just say medical insurance won't cover it.

You can deal with all these problems using any of the following weapons. *pulls lever and a wall slides away revealing several weapons*
The foam sword, shotgun, flamethrower and pet Houndoom, or the radio to call in the HitmonArmy (Every fighting type there is) or the Lati-Cops

...waiiiiit a sec...

You wouldn't happen to know Charizard2K, would you?

I believe you mean charizard608, who somehow changed her username right before she got banned? If so, then it was kinda obvious.

Doesn't really matter though.

MORAL: Ban evasion doesn't get you anywhere~

Back
Top Bottom