• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

Although, speaking of demos, NA should be getting one on the eshop in under 24 hours! (I've heard anywhere from 4AM to 12 PM on Friday from varying sources.) It's still the whole 5-character thing, and it only has 30 uses, but, hey, Smash!

Loving all the music that has been posted so far. I quite like
Gerudo Valley. A lot of its official remixes loses its fun guitariness, but this one is great.

It's not! You just get Mega Man, Pikachu, Mario, Link, and Villager, if I recall. There might be more, but I was fairly sure that was all.

However, the actual game is available for purchase now! So you can also do that.

The games is available now? I thought it was not ready until the 3rd of October or do you mean by pre-order? I know about the pre-oreder feature but I am waiting for OR/AS first if I can get them or one of the games first XD.:)

The games is available now? I thought it was not ready until the 3rd of October or do you mean by pre-order? I know about the pre-oreder feature but I am waiting for OR/AS first if I can get them or one of the games first XD.:)
Nope! It's not, I was wrong. It's not out until October third.

Yeah I thought so. Is the demo the only thing out then? I might try that when I get the chance or something.:)

EDIT: Here is the scoop about Roy and Mewtwo. Turns out the guy who is working on Smash now says the character roster does not need the Wii U version or vise verse in order to finish the roster. However he now says he would have to rip it from Melee in order to bring those guys over to the new versions. I don't know what he means by that but I am certainly confused because that does not mean anything and it does not make any sense. What do you guys think it means? Melee has been out for like 12 years now and they could have easily updated the characters and changed up the movesets.:)

Last edited:
Smash 3DS is out 4 days from tomorrow!

Is anyone interested in creating a thread to exchange friend codes (although I think we all pretty much have each other's FC from the Friend Safari Thread), and to also organize smashes and online tournaments and other things like that? (I wouldn't mind heading that up if people think it'll be a good idea. Or maybe a group?)

And also, the funniest thing I found all week happens to be related to Smash 3DS. (a little bit of language in the video.)

I have that shit preordered and ready to go. If it were released on the 4th, I'd have gone to the midnight release. Sadly, it's on a Thursday. :/

I think a group might be better. That way, FCs and tournaments are all together.

Wow, that looks like a really fun game to play. I'll have to tell my friends.

Ok, so I preemptively created a social group for friend codes/tournaments/other smash-related things.

If anyone's interested, let me know via vm or post in the thread, whichever is more convenient. I'll keep the group private for non-members until everything is set up/the game actually comes out.

Guys doesn't this site have a master friend code list? If not this site should where members can register their FC's and then all people have to do is check that list. Pokebeach has a thread for that on their forums. That helps solve all FC's problems.:)

Guys doesn't this site have a master friend code list? If not this site should where members can register their FC's and then all people have to do is check that list. Pokebeach has a thread for that on their forums. That helps solve all FC's problems.:)

There is a list in the Pokemon subforum, but it hasn't been updated in almost a year and this could essentially be added convenience. Another thing to note is that the Mii Name assosciated with each friend code will show up as your opponent's tag, and that is not listed in that thread. Also, the group can be used for socializing and planning forum tournaments as well, given enough interest.

Just think of it as having the same thing in two places, with some added information in the group. Plus, on the off chance that someone changed their FC due to a system restart or a brand new system, having an updated list couldn't hurt.

Last edited:
Yeahthe mods should be keeping that up to date regularly. The mods over there check it and update it everyday even holidays. There may not be a lot of people here compared to there but the mod assigned to that forum should be updating that list. If it is not updated Why? No everyone has a Mii Verse. I don't have one. I don't want one if we can have access to an updated list.:)

Man, I don't get mine until next afternoon when the campus post gives me the pick up form/I get out of classes.

Wait for me!

Man this game looks pretty cool. Not sure when I will get mine though. I will wait intil I can get it XD.:)

Back
Top Bottom