• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mafia

It looks like the vigilante got lucky tonight. It seems like we don't have any more leads today, so I don't know what to do.

Hmm...I guess it's most likely that rock-ground was Mario or Luigi?

But... doesn't that happen the same night?

It looks like the vigilante got lucky tonight. It seems like we don't have any more leads today, so I don't know what to do.

I don't think there is a vig.

Oh yeah, true. Then I guess either healer clash or the assist trophy choosing the randomizer...or some sort of trick by the Mafia...

I'm leaning toward something else, personally. Maybe today it was a lucky Hammer Bro, allied with the good guys, or maybe it was the Mafia accidentally killing the terrorist. Still no leads, though.

This is annoying.

...I forgot about the Hammer Bro too I need to read more carefully.

I think the assist trophy would be most likely to choose Hammer Bro, so it's likely we have two killing roles. In that case, last night we could've had a lucky healer.

I'm leaning toward something else, personally. Maybe today it was a lucky Hammer Bro, allied with the good guys, or maybe it was the Mafia accidentally killing the terrorist. Still no leads, though.

This is annoying.

I'm pretty sure the terrorist shows as innocent, though.

Indeed it does. Which is why I direct you to the possibility that Espeon was alien. I don't think you noticed my post. I'd like to know why it's unlikely, if that's the reason you dismissed it without saying anything...

Huh ohhhhhhh. Oops. I wonder who Snake is.

And Dragonair; If I look at it that way...Maybe the Hammer Bro joined the Mafia, and then killed rock-ground, while the Mafia activated Espeon. Then, for last night, one of them hit Samus, or one of them forgot to send in their night action. Which leaves us with still no leads. Dragonair, I don't really see your point. Not that I'm suspicious, but what exactly are you trying to say?

Huh ohhhhhhh. Oops. I wonder who Snake is.

And Dragonair; If I look at it that way...Maybe the Hammer Bro joined the Mafia, and then killed rock-ground, while the Mafia activated Espeon. Then, for last night, one of them hit Samus, or one of them forgot to send in their night action. Which leaves us with still no leads. Dragonair, I don't really see your point. Not that I'm suspicious, but what exactly are you trying to say?

...That I think Espeon was alien?

Plus, no one noticed my post, which I also stated that if Espeon wasn't alien and actually mafia Espeon probably wouldn't be inactive, as that had act had been pounded into everyone's heads as a suspicious and stupid tactic. So, maybe a newer player is the mafia don(assuming Espeon is mafia, though it still kind of works if he wasn't), and he told everyone else to lay low.

Which, by the way, Pim, I have never seen you play before.

So, maybe, Pim might be mafia. That's my theory, anyway. However, this is a silly idea that is probably incorrect.

Just bringing up a topic, y'know, because everyone else here thinks we have no leads.

I think dragonair might have a point there, though I don't think that its safe to assume that just because a person hasn't been seen here before, it doesn't mean that they're entirely new to the game. I, for example, have played mafia with friends long before I joined the DFC forums, besides which they have yet to post anything, so it hardly seems fair to be trying to lynch them already.

I just realized...on the first night, the assist trophy only chooses his night action. (Unless this game is different...) Therefore, the first kill was done by the Mafia, and the alien couldn't have been activated that night, unless I'm missing something. So it's very unlikely that Espeon was the alien unless the assist trophy as Hammer Bro and the Mafia attacked him on the same night.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my late arrival. I had a schooltrip to Rome until last saturday.

In reply to the "Pim might be mafia", /\ , but to clarify, I've played a couple and hosted one game on this forum before. This was before Butterfree shut the Mafia part down to work on the hack.

One of the few plausible scenarios in my eyes, which only Emerald brought up, is a healer clash on Espeon, combined with a failed mafia kill, either through bulletproof, the alien or lakitu (50%). Why I think this is plausible, is that Espeon is quite well known and I am stuck with the idea that healers often go for someone familiar.

The alternative is a village Hammer Bro.

I actually don't think it's likely that Espeon died of healer clash, though. He didn't post at all in this topic, did he? The healers would have been more likely, in my mind, to target people who talked a lot yesterday.

I'm more inclined to believe that we have a town-aligned assist trophy who chose Hammer Bro, and the attack by the Mafia last night either targeted Samus or the Alien or was prevented by a healer.

(If Samus was targeted and might like to come forward...that would help us figure out what happened last night and I can't see that really making you more of a target for the Mafia...just a suggestion, though.)

This is pretty risky, but may as well help us to win.

I'm Samus, and I was targeted, if that helps.

Ohoho, a Roleclaimer. Peach, heal Mawile tonight; Kirby, heal someone else.

Dragonair, Then how would Rock-Ground have been killed on the first night? The Mafia may have done it, but then who would have activated Espeon? If no one, then on the second night, the vig and the Mafia would have had to both target Espeon, and if they both target Espeon, then how did Mawile get killed?

I think Espeon was just a Mafia goon.

What did you say Mawile? I didn't quite hear you.

Oh really? That's surprising, because...

I'M SAMUS.

BTW, I wasn't ever targeted. So I have both lives left! :D

Which, was why I was so pushy. No need to be fearful of being killed if I have two lives!

Yeeps, Mawile. Looks like you got caught there. Now, I don't see why innocents should lie, so I'll vote for you.

...dot dot dot.

eh? Well then...Hey, if a healer heals Samus after one hit, does she get her power suit back?

And so we know now that between Mawile and Dragonair, one is Samus, and the /other is Mawile. Currently, I'm leaning toward Mawile.

Yeah, that's weird. It had said I was the last one to post. Oh well. I'm waiting for Mawile to try to defend herself, though I doubt it will be convincing.

Ooooh intrigue. Yeah, I haven't posted much lately because you guys have been saying pretty much everything before I get a chance to think it and there was nothing new for me to put in. But, uh... I'm inclined to believe dragonair right now but I'll wait til Mawile comes back and defends herself to vote.

Back
Top Bottom