• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 8 - GAME OVER]

Re: Tales of Symphonia Evolution Mafia [DAY 4]

If I were the Terrorist, I certainly don't think I'd blow myself up so early in the game. Wouldn't you just wait until the Mafia were actually in danger or something? o_O

I suppose a inactive lynch sounds fine to me, especially since there's a sizeable possibility our Mafia aren't very active, but I'll need to comb through the list first...

Okay, I'll suggest we lynch Flower Doll, since she usually isn't particularly active anyway, and she hasn't roleclaimed or had her role confirmed. And also isn't dead. I have a serious list of pros and cons here, people. The con mostly being 'isn't Flower Doll often doctor?' but you know, different game, different possibilities.

Well that explains where one of the kills went. Karkart was protected by legend. It's funny that the SK or the mafia aims at the least active. If we are going to lynch someone, then shouldn't we lynch the people who are more active? Chances are the mafia is most likey to be active. Though we might accidentally kill one of the important roles.

Last edited:

Well, the inactives provide no use to the game, and even if they were a doctor, they wouldn't be able to use it if they don't have enough posts.
Flower Doll.

EDIT:Yay, 411 posts.

Pff, the mafia does seem to be in danger if they're not doing anything.

... wow, Flower Doll has only two posts. Well, certainly not a useful player.

And at least one of the mafiosos (likely Brute) and also the serial killer seem to not moved past vanilla, so we may as well crawl up the list.

Hm. Flower Doll said that she needs two posts to get to the next level, and she does have two (although I don't know whether Kratos would have deemed them useful or not), so she may actually be able to use her night action if she has one (of course, this would also apply to everyone else in the game, since Flower Doll has the lowest postcount of those living); she did say that it wasn't very reliable, though, and she usually doesn't seem to send in night actions anyway, so Flower Doll does look like a good choice since it seems that we have an inactive Mafia/Serial Killer. (I wonder, though, would a Serial Killer really need only two posts to level up?)

I don't think some of the mafia need to post so much to get a killing role. The SK would have a low amount of posts to level up, but have restriction like the vig. It would be overpowering for the SK to get a chance to kill right away. So I guess Flower Doll will get lynch off today for the reasons above.

Perhaps if the serial killer can kill quickly, then the restriction could be appearing as mafia to inspection too. They wouldn't be experienced at killing yet maybe, and perhaps they were trying to decide whether or not to kill anyone and so they weren't acting normal?

Last edited:

Flower Doll bandwagoning, I guess. If she's innocent, then she's still not of much use until she actually does something.

I don't think it would be that overpowering for the Serial Killer to be able to kill quickly - they're a third-party acting on their own, and in such a big game they need all the help they can get! Perhaps it could be two posts gets a heavily restricted (like suicide upon missing a target) killing role, or something? ... I wonder what on earth the higher levels are, then o_O

Killing twice in a night? Having a secret daykill, maybe?

Maybe the SK would level up to be psycho killer that if targeted, they would kill the target. If they have a daykill, wouldn't they put on the spot to be more suspicious unless there are multiple players who also have the same ability.

How would a daykill be suspicious? They'd still PM Kratos, so we wouldn't know who did it, just that someone has a daykill action.

Could be something like restricted kill > normal kill > kill through protections.

I agree with all of everyone's points about the SK and about Flora, but I'll wait to vote until she roleclaims. Not that she probably can even use her ability regardless, but I think knowing what we're missing would be nice even if we're missing it through her inactivity whether or not we lynch her.

Hi guys! Uh, as for why I haven't posted...been quite busy ^^;

That being said, though, I'm Genis. I thought my role PM said two posts or more would give me my inspector powers (with some random sanity though) but I never got an evolution PM...O_o

That being said, though, I'm Genis. I thought my role PM said two posts or more would give me my inspector powers (with some random sanity though) but I never got an evolution PM...O_o

Two posts which Kratos considers useful, that is.

Did your role PM explicitly call your sanity into question (is that the drawback to level 2, and then you become perfectly sane later?) or are you just speculating?

Did your role PM explicitly call your sanity into question (is that the drawback to level 2, and then you become perfectly sane later?) or are you just speculating?

It's specifically stated that upon reaching level two I will be assigned a random sanity, which will disappear at level 3.

How would a daykill be suspicious? They'd still PM Kratos, so we wouldn't know who did it, just that someone has a daykill action.

Could be something like restricted kill > normal kill > kill through protections.

What I meant is the serial killer has a day kill and what I saw in another game, someone who can kill during the day posts on the thread in public declaring to kill a person's name. But I guess that would reveal their indentify and wouldn't work here.

And Flower Doll, do you mean it's possible to get insane, native, etc, in random? How many posts do you have to make to get rid of it?

And Flower Doll, do you mean it's possible to get insane, native, etc, in random? How many posts do you have to make to get rid of it?

Yup, I have to make 8 posts total to get rid of it.

I'll withdraw my vote, then. Two posts to reach level two... I guess that means that the number of posts it takes a role to level up is not necessarily related to the importance of the role, as someone suggested before? Flora, do you mean you have to make eight more posts to get rid of your sanity, or have a total of eight posts? (Also, do you have a level four evolution?)

Back
Top Bottom