• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

what’s the case on butterfree tbh? emmy feels like I would expect her wolf meta to be and I do have wolf meta on bfree though I’d need to double-check

i think wagons are tied right now and i haven’t really read back but i think i like bfree >: emmy again

what’s the case on butterfree tbh? emmy feels like I would expect her wolf meta to be and I do have wolf meta on bfree though I’d need to double-check
aiui, her claimed role (one-shot to say a phrase in the thread, yeetee becomes yeetproof so the yeet becomes a no-yeet) seems to be quite similar to Jack's claimed role (one-shot to PM VM during twilight and make the yeet a no-yeet)

aiui, her claimed role (one-shot to say a phrase in the thread, yeetee becomes yeetproof so the yeet becomes a no-yeet) seems to be quite similar to Jack's claimed role (one-shot to PM VM during twilight and make the yeet a no-yeet)
I would probably wait to resolve this until tomorrow and I think emmy is definitely a hit

claim is more suspect; basically voluntary inactivity; little contribution even when she did come back; and y'know, if we're talking bfree scum meta, last time we played together she got me mislynched with basically the exact same vague argument

I accidentally posted this unfinished

last time we played together she got me mislynched with basically the exact same vague argument
as the one used on her push on me until I claimed. call it an OMGUS or whatever, but you'd think town!bfree would understand how I play just fine

aaaaand lastly, I don't but that she's not suspicious of Jack's claim at all. it just feels like she wanted to avoid causing it to come down to him vs her, which would be better odds of scum being lynched toDay than otherwise

hhhh
i kind of want to resolve emmy and lynch between jack/bfree tomorrow with more time to talk to them

I am so pocketed by Jack using pretty colors in his first reads list, and also I think his claim makes sense. I know storm is telling the truth at least about having some way to get flavor.

IndigoEmmy tbh. glgl.

Back
Top Bottom