• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

in her defense, looking at her last few posts it seems like she’s been kind of busy between computer issues and celebrating a birthday, so i don’t feel as weird about her silence as i night otherwise. i’ll start feeling weird if it’s sustained though.

also i’m not sure if i like the koko wagon yet but i believe trebek believes it and it’s improving my view of him
I kind of feel the same way! Like, obviously I know he's wrong, but if he were a wolf I would think there would be better/"easier" targets for a mislynch.

I am finally awake! Sorry for sleeping in so late 😅 I usually sleep in bc I have a night job, but I didn't mean to sleep all the way until ~2 hours left to EOD, whoops

Jack, I'm also interested in any thoughts you have about these new votes.
Frankly Herbe is a massive mystery to me since (from what I've seen so far, tho I'm not up-to-date on the full thread yet) he hasn't given any reasoning for voting or suspecting me, besides a gut reaction to mech-spec? So when I saw his vote last night right before I went to bed, my first instinct was "I don't know what's happening so I'm gonna be quiet bc I generally get annoyed when vote-targets get whiny about being voted for"

I think M&F's reasoning sounds valid if I step into her shoes, although if I may allow myself a slight whine in my defense, I do think she's overestimating the degree to which I was tunneling/talking about Seshas... I brought it up once in my readslist and then replied about it once when someone asked, and both times I emphasized how light the read was

ok I will be back when I have read the intervening 4 pages between when I went to bed and now

also i’m not sure if i like the koko wagon yet but i believe trebek believes it and it’s improving my view of him
I kind of feel the same way! Like, obviously I know he's wrong, but if he were a wolf I would think there would be better/"easier" targets for a mislynch.
I guess
the reason I see it as potentially wolfy is because he's piggybacking off of mewtini's read?
It's all a big gut thing to me that I'm really not sure about but I think is more likely to be correct than anything w/r/t Jack

I guess
the reason I see it as potentially wolfy is because he's piggybacking off of mewtini's read?
It's all a big gut thing to me that I'm really not sure about but I think is more likely to be correct than anything w/r/t Jack
I'm not saying that it's wolfy, I'm just saying that the read itself isn't town-indicative necessarily

I guess

this is admittedly something that i still need to work on w.r.t. my Mafia play: a lot of times i will read people's readposts and go "oh ok this makes sense how come i didnt think of this myself" which then results in piggybacking

i also think my initial post might not have put enough emphasis on my gut reaction to koko's vote on herbe and leaned too much on mewt's read bc that was a concrete thing i could cite

2 hours remain until the end of Day One.

Vote Totals:
JackPK (2) (Herbe, M&F)
Herbe (1) (kokorico)
Stryke (1) (RedneckPhoenix)
kokorico (1) (Trebek)
Trebek (1) (Seshas)
Will (1) (Keldeo)

Keldeo votes Herbe's tarot deck (#30)
Herbe votes Will (#31)
Trebek votes Will (#32)
Mist1422 votes Seshas (#55)
Herbe votes kokorico (#192)
Herbe unvotes (#194)
Herbe votes JackPK (#240)
M&F votes JackPK (#246)
kokorico votes Herbe (#282)

Seshas votes kyeugh (#283)
Mist1422 unvotes (#286)
RedneckPhoenix votes Stryke (#292)
Trebek votes kokorico (#293)
Seshas votes Trebek (#301)

this is admittedly something that i still need to work on w.r.t. my Mafia play: a lot of times i will read people's readposts and go "oh ok this makes sense how come i didnt think of this myself" which then results in piggybacking

i also think my initial post might not have put enough emphasis on my gut reaction to koko's vote on herbe and leaned too much on mewt's read bc that was a concrete thing i could cite
using other people's reads as a basis isn't bad
it's just not really a viable reason to defend you

my gut just went ech at that post

my gut just went ech at that post
ok, that makes sense! just wanted to make sure there wasnt any misinterpretations on either side 😁

sorry everyone. I've been pretty busy! Count me on as voting the most popular vote and i'll sadly be on my way for today... for now.

sorry everyone. I've been pretty busy! Count me on as voting the most popular vote and i'll sadly be on my way for today... for now.
...does this count as a vote for Jack, or what

the way i see it, it’s either v!koko genuinely believing that e wants to play around the UC claim and people’s reactions/lack thereof
slightly late to the party responding to this, but it's less that I "want" to base most of my thinking around Ultracool's claim etc., more that that's just the only really major thing that's happened so far to generate some reactions

as I've said to death in previous games, I'm way more confident when there is something crunchy to work with

while I don't disagree that the using-mewtini's-read thing is NAI, you did say that there was something you explicitly didn't like about Trebek voting me

kind of curious what that was or if it's just a vague feeling you can't really articulate

the way i see it, it’s either v!koko genuinely believing that e wants to play around the UC claim and people’s reactions/lack thereof
slightly late to the party responding to this, but it's less that I "want" to base most of my thinking around Ultracool's claim etc., more that that's just the only really major thing that's happened so far to generate some reactions

as I've said to death in previous games, I'm way more confident when there is something crunchy to work with

that’s fair enough - and gives more believability to the v!koko side of the story

gonna hang out where i am for now but this response is making me more likely to change my vote by EoD

Back
Top Bottom