• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

*Casually walks by*
Oh, this looks like a nice place...
*The3FightingDragons falls through celing directly above me*
CRASH!!!

Oh dear, I appear to be dead...

It was like this in the first place I think... and I don't even know who to blame! *puts ruby coating back on tail*
Now we just need someone to re-create the stuff that was in this world, like other living things (Pokemon included) and the Cafe!
Since re-making the landscape shouldn't be a problem as we have Groudon for the land and Machamps for the construction work, does anyone know someone who can create living things?

...Huh? I saved someone who was also eaten by that thing while escaping?
Glad to (unintentionally) help! ^_^

o_o You can't eat air. Air is tasteless anyway, and you'd probably (voice drowned out due to construction work)

Dang I haven't gone on here for a while and this is the corruption that arrises! Wow! Any ways, like

?!

Oh. I guess they're already h---AGH! This place is PACKED!
Can someone build an underground area so we have more room?
*glares at Bowser*
said, her's your solution, (and the reason why I haven't posted for a while :grin:)

Aliens and Predators to wipe them out! : Sorry about the back round in some pics! :p!

comic1f3.gif

The next game will be, Super Luigi Rivals! (Luigi and Waluigi in 8-bit) Oh, I forgot Alien Link and Samus! Well, Samus is the equilivent of Ripley in this case. Maybe Link survived cuz he is the champion?

Last edited:

Zombies? :sad:
Where's our random zombie exterminator service when we need one?

...Does anyone around here, by chance, know how to un-zombify a person? Or know a person that does?

We're zombies, not vampires.. O.o
Riiiiiiiiiight? Because Twilight completly shredded my opniun of the vampire name.

Over 9000 is way more than enough. Problem solved :grin:

HURRY UP CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, RE-BUILDING THE CAFE ISN'T THAT HARD. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom