• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

*cleans carpet and runs away screaming*
OMGTHEREWASSOMUCHREDNESS!!

*glomps Ibiku* Here, stare at this greeness and the red'll go away.
Now, where were those goslings I ordered...Ah!
WARNING: HIGHLY INTIMATE...If you know what I mean...*wink wink*
Well, mine are both male, ya dumb box!*finds a hole and paper clearly stating otherwise*
O__o
*grabs microphone*
H'lo? Uhr,yeah.If anyone finds a pair of goslings somewhere..."gettin' it on," then please drop them at RT's bar, riiiiight there.Y'know the place with the beers,teatinis, and whatnot.

Kya! I've been glomped! *stares at greenness*
OMGTHERESSOMUCHGREENNESS! XD

Whats a gosling?

I think it was a baby goose...
*realizes the sickening mental picture*
Crap.
O' course, they could be some aurstalian aqua-rabbit mutants. Dunno.

To australian aqua-rabbit mutants! *offers you a cookie*

*takes apple juice* I don't like bear much.

So what's going on with you Typhoon?

Not too much, besides the getting-poked-with-a-huge-needle thing.
Of cours, I never really let my newbie friend out of the box...
OHMIGAWHSH!
*gasp*Help...me...
Sorry, J.D. J.D., meet Ikibu. Ikibu, John"Newbie" Dorian.
GRRR...WHY was I with Newbie?
Uh...:sweatdrop:Ikibu, meet Perry Cox, one really pissed off doctor.
Careful...he rants!

Somewhere in Pinestar's stomach...
The smell in here was, in a word, pugnant. But Perry wouldn't pass out. He was Dr.-freaking-Cox, and he did not faint. Newbie fainted, but not him.

Me: Aww, now you got him all thinking in story mode...Also, the RT bar serves pancakes and some kind of british beef jerky. And this whole farking place serves TEA AND COD!!!
*finishes rant*

*eats a car*
This car. Nom. this car wonderful car! nomnomnomnomnomnomnom!! LIKE METEL CHICKEN CAR! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Yeah, I noticed. *slaps Mike in the face*
That's for bleeding all over this nice carpet. Jerk.

Bally sorry about that... I'm trying my best, but it seems the stabbing inflicted a mortal wound and all my body fluids are completely draining away, don't you know.

On a different note, I just want to use this post to say : Skymin's new RP is AMAZING. Please join it if you like RPing. I'm like, the main bad guy.

*sticks fork into mike and starts chomping*

Is it me or is Pinestars avie cool?

I'd make a cooler one, but I lack drawing skills.
*eats darkarmour*

Has anyone notace that I'm a cannibal and that mikes bleeding to death inside of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom