• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Congratulations! A devil popped out and move the camera in random directions! Absolutly nothing happened.

I'm finally out! I was stuck under the floorboards! But I had girly coffee, so I'm ok. Now where's my girly coffee?

*pokes head in*
Hi, to all of those who don't know me. I'm Kayti. (:
This seems like a fun thread, so yeahh. o3o

Well get yourself a shield, everyone else is running around insane.

*groan!* Go Jigglypuff! Use Sing!

*Randomly falls through roof* OW! that was a long fall. What is this anywa- OH LOOK TEA AND COD *omnomnomnom*

Jeff and Hal from Bowsers Kingdom are turning into Para-Goomba's and Para-Troopa's and are dropping F**K-Bombs on all the people who just joined the forums! Oh no! Or is Raccoon mario here to help? Yes he i-... what... are you serious... really? Your kidding me right?... Right?!?!?... no.. wow... Mario went and got drunk with a bunch of lemming green and yellow koopa troopa's. Oh Noes! DA HORRAR!

Woah, that's amazing! :o
And what's with all the drunkness?
*downs a bottle of beer*
AFSDGFDHSGHSD~ @-@

It's cos drunkenness is more fun than sobriety.
But I hate alcohol so I'll just sit back and take photos of your alcohol-fuelled antics to blackmail you all with :D

Hehehe...

*She plants a bomb under the floorboards of the cafe whilst nobody is watching her and starts the timer.*

>.>

<.<

*removes floorboards and de-activates the bomb*
>_> I saw that, Alakaz---
Wait. Almost everyone from the original Smash Bros. cast is here?
If I see Master Hand I'm outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom