• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Wow. The cafe' is absolutely nothing. It doesn't have existence. It has finally met its impending doom. Congrats guy's, we caused the destruction of the cafe'. Soon it will be unstickied and go down the threads and will *dramatic pause* die.

So, now what?!?!? :unsure:

See that group of Machamps over there?

They're re-building the Cafe, but they're TAKING TOO LONG. They should have built about half of it by now!

I don't know, lets check are supplies, hmm I see, Agh! The friggin Munchlax got into are supplies! Oh noes! Da Horrar!

YOU CAN'T KILL POKEMON. O.O
IT'S AGAINST THE RULES.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.
If you don't I get to bite your face~

I know what we can do to keep ourselves busy... :3
*sets up TV and numerous game consoles*

Oh, TO BAD YOU DIDN'T SAY TEA AND COD IS THE BEST, NOW YOU GET BLOWN UP! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh noes! The game consoles went with you! Da Horrar! Say, how did you pop back up? I thought I killed you?!?!? Oh, and, I heard Munchlaxes are best when fat! And I gotta few slowpoke tails here to so.

But they're delicious! Really! Team Rocket just fried them the wrong way! Mine are much better.:grin:

I refuse to partake in such a barbaric meal.
Go catch a fish. And then let it go.
*hands you a watch for some unknown reason*

No, we must STOP HIM FROM EATING ANY SLOWPOKE TAILS EVER AGAIN.
Hey, does anyone know how to hypnotize people? I think I've got an idea...

That's not exactly what I was thinking, but... hey, it's another plan!
*turns brandman's line of sight to Notoriously (who is currently a giant pendulum)* *freezes brandman in place*
If you can talk in that form, it's your turn, N. Unknown!

Hey! The Machops are going on strike! They stopped building! HEY MACHOPS KEEP BUILDING! Machop: We dont want to. we just realized we arent getting paid. AND ARCEUS WONT GIVE US LOLIPOPS T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom