• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Quina_Quen_character.jpg

I MANAGER
IS THERE PROBLEM?

...too late.

Dalek Sec: THE VOID SHIP HAS MALFUNCTIONED! LOCATION: THE CAVE OF DRAGONFLIES! LIFEFORMS DETECTED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Dalek Jast: WE MUST PROTECT THE GENESIS ARK! PROTECT! PROTECT!

Help! The Cult of Skaro has invaded TCoD!'

Honestly, didn't the Dalek Emperor teach you how to pilot a Void Ship? You do this. *Daleks vanish*

Good, Daleks are terrible cooks. Hey, why are BulbaClones on the menu?*looks outraged* BulabClones are my creations! Besides, IvyClones taste better!

IvyClone:*outraged*Hey, didn't you create me too?

No, you evolved from my genetic experiments, therefore you are a different Pokemon, and I am allowed to eat you.

IvyClone: That's not fair!

Manager, this IvyClone refuses to let me eat it!

Last edited:

I know it may seem a little random (cuz you don't get too much of that these days...), but happy St. Paddy's Day from the Hunslet Doyles!!!

Wait... who came up with the idea of the Irish being lucky?

I don't actually know, but when my brother went to Dublin for a Leeds match he did bring back a keyring that mentioned the luck of the Irish and it is now sitting on among my keys and other keyrings!

More than zero serious posts in a row? DDDDDDDDDDDD: This topic needs special remedy!

It's somewhere in my cat, but until I lose it, let's play card games...

...ON HELICOPTERS!

I'll jump on.

Alright! We're playing card games, ON HELICOPTER'S! WOOHOO!

Okay my Charizard totally incinerated your ace of spades.

*cards fly down to the earth*

HOLY CRAP ITZ RAINING CARDS! RUN AND PANIC AND SCREAM!

*screams and runs off the helicopter*

More than zero serious posts in a row? DDDDDDDDDDDD: This topic needs special remedy!

It's somewhere in my cat, but until I lose it, let's play card games...

...ON HELICOPTERS!

You mean play card games while travelling in a helicopter, or play card games about helicopters?

I vote for a combination of the two.

Remind me to get someone to clean up that icky stain.

And it's both.

I summon Helicopterdon....IN ATTACK MODE!

Gin!

Also, I got the joke in that issue of your comic, 135ish or something. Do I get a cookie, or some sort of rabid weasel?

It's you again.

My mortal enemy.

WE SHALT ENGAGE IN COMBAT, YE WEASEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom