• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Actually, usually people prefer a couple plus ones at once, such as Dragon Dance, or a +2, such as Agility.

However, Howl Entei works well.

I've made my decision! Whenever I have something random that I want to say to someone, but no one in particular, I'll post it here! Is that okay?

That is absolutely not okay. It will get you immediately banned, and then an angry mob will flip your car and spray paint it with rude slogans.

Good. That way you'll only be banned if somebody figures out your name and checks your facebook. Use a good identity guard on your computer.

And shot. To death. How can this place die.

I still need One ups.

EDIT: 900th post 100 more to Butterfree.

So...What's with all these "Get post count up" threads lately? I think it's pointless. Frankly, about 50% of my Post Count is in the Forum Games section.

...Music Dragon said somewhere that most people who go in Forum Games turn out to be mindless idiots. What about me? I'm an exception!

...right?

[size=-2]...don't say anything.[/size]

Occasionally, I click a link here while scrolled to the top of the screen, it loads in 5 seconds, and I don't realize it because the top of the screen hasn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom