• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

I just had the weirdest dream of my life last night.

It was the hunger games, but small-scale, and all weird-like. Oh, and don't ask my why, but sreservoir was there.

Me: Oh wow...that series was awesome to read but would be horrible to live through xP HI RANDOM PERSON :D!!! *waves*

Xavier: RAAAAWWWWR

Really? That series is awesome. Did srservior kill you, get killed himself, or what?

On the topic of weird dreams, I had a dream last night as well that I went to the toy store and found a pikachu hat and a pachirisu hat. I bought the pachirisu hat, but not the pikachu one.

*sits down in the corner with a cup of hot cocoa*

When I was younger I used to remember my dreams, notsomuch anymore.

Remember the island of giant pokemon episode of the anime? I always had dreams where a giant Pikachu always found me then managed to step on my sister. :o

/sits with typhlosion and drinks tea

Burk whun I wars your age, we had tuh actch-oo-uh-lee sleep to get dreams... you kids rnd your moo-sharnas...

On the subject of dreams, I had a weird one some days ago. Basically, it was Halloween, and me and my brother were chased into the forest by monsters/villains/bad guys basically, and a RPG-ish fight started. I also dreamt that instead of finishing a book report for school, I just laughed and drank some purple drink. I have already typed them out in the dream thread, so I don't feel like writing the whole dream again here

/‾‾‾‾‾‾‾\
|\______/|
|_______|
|_______|
|_SPAM-_|
|_______|
|_______|
\_______/
Spam in a can, cause the tag said spam was legalized here.

/‾‾‾‾‾‾‾\
|\______/|
|_______|
|_______|
|_SPAM-_|
|_______|
|_______|
\_______/
Spam in a can, cause the tag said spam was legalized here.

Now that is win.
I'm starting to like you. 8D

:o What if Xavier likes green eggs? I've been giving them some for a while...

Xavier is a creeper/stalker pokemon -.- I need to hang a sign that says "DON'T FEED THE STALKER" around his neck. It'd have the added benefit of making him less invisible, ya know? Hehe x]

Xavier: RAWRRR

Ah shuddup -.-

XD If you look a few pages back, you'll see where (somehow) an invisible Rampardos who is so totally not a rip-off of Invisichomp came to be ;)

I don't even know how it happened but somehow the Invisidos came to love me and now follows me around like a lovesick puppy -.-

Xavier: RAAWWWRR

-.-....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom