• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

I'm tempted to give chase, but I'm tempted to just watch.

I'm also tempted to make some cake.

Maybe I'll also do the dishes as well. This should lead to some wacky sitcom hi-jinks, or a blood bath.

Or both.

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING

THOSE CATS WERE AS FAST AS LIGHTNING

KungFuCat.jpg

Hoo!

Be plenty careful around that place. Kids who go there never leave...

There's apparently some sort of running bear there...

Also, what in the world have you people done here since I left? o_o

Hmmm..... this place seems dead...... let's party...... with SPATULA'S! :D

Whoo! *takes out gible* Hey, sup chompers? *bite* Owweeeeoweeoweeowee!

Everyone! *chomps*

Isn't that the place that cooks and eats the customers?

Wrong kind of dick. It's a sign of being awesome to have forty goddamned dicks.

...Isn't that the place that cooks and eats the tourists?

Not at all. That was simply not the dick I was referring to.

And here I was wondering what had become of my very complicated plan for world domination involving pipes, cake and sugar...

And then there's the very complicated plan for surviving a zombie attack involving pipes, cake and sugar...

You may think they're jus the same, but you're wrong! One culminates in a lot of singing and a lot of dancing involving the worst Pokemon you can possibly imagine, the other culminates in the worst Pokemon you can possibly imagine singing and dancing, lots and badly... So you see, totally different!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom